Staying For 5 Months

I am trying to stay in thailand for 5 months. I was mistakenly under the impression is could re-new my 30 day visa as much as i wanted. Now that this is not the case I was wondering what options i had since i can only stay 90 days as it is. I was thinking maybe applying for a tourist visa around the end of my second month then that would put me through to the end of my 5 months. I already have a plane ticket to return home. would i be denied the 60 day tourist visa if i am already in thailand? If so could i have somebody from the states apply for the 60 tourist visa as if they were me through mail and have them send it to me here in thailand, or apply for it myself in Loas? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Go to the embassy in Vientienne Laos in the morning Apply for a double entry tourist visa . Go to a bar /restaraunt and drink a few Beer Laos. Go back to the embassy the next afternoon and collect your passport. Go back to Thailand.

Each entry will give you 2months and can be extended for another 30 days at immigration in Thailand. A total stay of 6 months.

No problem :D

As said do not send your passport by mail or you will face a terrible fate. :o

Edited by Lite Beer

"Go to the embassy in Vientienne Laos in the morning Apply for a double entry tourist visa . Go to a bar /restaraunt and drink a few Beer Laos. Go back to the embassy the next afternoon and collect your passport. Go back to Thailand."

thats looking like ya best bet

Vientiane Lao For Thai Visa Update, as of 13/december 2007

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=158561

or different areas

Latest Reports Of Getting A Visa In The Region

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189375

chris