Foreigner Attacks Bargirl

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya People: July 2nd 2008

Foreigner Attacks Bargirl

Sawang Boriboon and police officers were called out to the Scooby Bar in the Jomtien Complex on the morning of the 2nd July to attend to a woman who had been attacked by a foreigner.

There they found the lady known as Noi lying unconscious with severe head wounds.

According to witnesses at the bar, Noi was playing pool with a foreigner known as Win. An argument broke out between the couple and the next thing that happened was Win smashing Noi over the head with a cue causing her to collapse to the ground.

Police got a description of the man known as Win and are now investigating as to his whereabouts to bring him in for questioning.

Photograph courtesy of Pattaya People

Noi, unconscious with severe head wounds, following brutal attack by male foreigner

post-26634-1215006594_thumb.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm thinking of the right place, almost opposite Las Vegas then the Scooby is a tiny bar with the pool tables inside and an outside seating area where the girls without customers congregate.

As such he must have been VERY quick to clock the girl and get out and away alive.

Got to go with 'more than we know'. I have seen the instant justice handed out to falangs who hit Thais. This guy had to beat the girl, get out of Scoobys, then out of Jomtien Complex and away. Unless he was REALLY quick and had a vehicle outside the bar with the engine running I just don't see how he could have got away.

A foriegner named "win"? :o

It could be Wynne.

Ot he might not be a foriegner.

Or the "lady" known as Noi does not work at Scooby Bar, thus was not a union member.

Does seem odd that he managed to get away. Either he was a sprinter of some repute (on the way to Beijing) or all the staff were asleep.

Whatever, as nasty piece of work hitting a woman for any reason save maybe self defence.

A foriegner named "win"? :o

It could be Wynne.

Ot he might not be a foriegner.

Or the "lady" known as Noi does not work at Scooby Bar, thus was not a union member.

Does seem odd that he managed to get away. Either he was a sprinter of some repute (on the way to Beijing) or all the staff were asleep.

Whatever, as nasty piece of work hitting a woman for any reason save maybe self defence.

Fairly common German abbreviation of a first name

(Or could have a surname like Churchill)

(Or could have a nick like Kan Win 55555)

And even self defence doesn't count unless she's got a shooter. I've had to take knives off girls before now and done it quite painlessly for both parties.

And even self defence doesn't count unless she's got a shooter. I've had to take knives off girls before now and done it quite painlessly for both parties.

I think if she had a shooter the only acceptable form of self defence is to run like <deleted> and hope like hel_l she's a bad shot.

A guy hits a girl over her head with a snooker cue, she falls unconscious and he manages to get out of the place and far away enough not to be caught? Was everyone drinking with their eyes closed?! :o

Just maybe they were more concerned for their friend/colleague than chasing after a "low life" called Win...

BB

Wynne or Wyn is a Welsh name, i'm surprised that hitting someone made it into the newspaper.

I know of a Farang who hit a Thai girl in broad daylight in Soi Yamoto December the BiB caught him and all he had to do was pay her some compensation, he hasnt had a slap since unfortuantely.

Wynne or Wyn is a Welsh name, i'm surprised that hitting someone made it into the newspaper.

Win is also a Thai nickname although the article states it was a foreigner. Perhaps it was the Thai pronunciation for a person named "Will" which would be "Win"?

Rumours abound that the assailant is a local barowner and the names of all involved are false...

Heard that too.

So i am taking it there will be a article soon in the Pattaya news about a bar owner with a baseball bat wrapped round his head by a motorbike taxi bf.