Foreigner Attacks Bargirl

libya 115

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the police are on the Ball on this one !

The police have few c_ues to go with.

However, the assailent did leave a pot of honey behind :o

Latest news: Apparantley this guy whose short name is Win (short for Winnie), was bent over kissing the pink when she suddenly pushed down the brown> He then reacted angrily - out of disgust - and wacked down the black with the wrong end of the cue :D

This is known to have happened to this guy in the past which is why he is known as Win - which has actually been shortened from Winne - or to be more presice - 'Winnie the Poo'.

Girls have been advised that when ever this guy (bear) is actually on the scene not to expose the pink. Most of these girls actually take this advice and prefer to cover the pink with 2 balls. But this is not easy during the low season.

Police are now searching local woods for Winnie who is actually know to be a bear :D The 'Woodlands' in north Pattaya will be searched as a last 'Resort'

When he is found he will be placed in a line up for identification. However, to ensure fair play police will only use other bears in the line up. They say they will have no problem finding volunteers as there are 1000's of ferang bears wondering the streets of Pattaya!

This bear walks into a bar. Then he sits down and orders a beer.

The bartender, amazed that this bear can actually talk, gives him a beer.

The bear says, "What do I owe you?"

The bartender stops and thinks for a moment.

"Even though this bear is smart," thinks the bartender, "he probably hasn’t been in many bars."

So the bartender says, "That'll be ten dollars."

The bear forks over the money and starts drinking his beer.

After a few minutes, the bartender can't restrain his curiosity, so he walks back over to the bear and tries to strike up a conversation.

"You know, we don't get many bears in this bar."

The bear looks up from his beer and says, "Well, at ten bucks a beer, I'm not surprised."

:o

debt collection? Bizarre way of getting dosh back if that's the case.

In the Pattaya underworld, it is of supreme importance not to have a rep as a soft touch. Take no ขี้ from no-one.

Wynne or Wyn is a Welsh name, i'm surprised that hitting someone made it into the newspaper.

I know of a Farang who hit a Thai girl in broad daylight in Soi Yamoto December the BiB caught him and all he had to do was pay her some compensation, he hasnt had a slap since unfortuantely.

I once saw a thai man hitting his wife with a chair repeatetly on her head(in soi yamato btw), an guess what, no police, no thai interference what so ever.....Nothing! Thai style!

Wynne or Wyn is a Welsh name, i'm surprised that hitting someone made it into the newspaper.

I know of a Farang who hit a Thai girl in broad daylight in Soi Yamoto December the BiB caught him and all he had to do was pay her some compensation, he hasnt had a slap since unfortuantely.

I once saw a thai man hitting his wife with a chair repeatetly on her head(in soi yamato btw), an guess what, no police, no thai interference what so ever.....Nothing! Thai style!

And what did you do?

And what did you do?

He told you...............He watched

Just an update from what I have heard from a friend of the 'bar girl' involved in this incident;

She has been in ICU for 5 days but expected to make a recovery, having extensive injuries. It wasn't just the pool cue that hit her, the foreigner allegedly attacked her whilst on the floor also.

The foreigner who attacked her is allegedly the guy who owns the bar (who's name is Wayne) with the girl being a long time resident and former manager/owner of several bars in the immediate area. It is said by those who know her that she is known for being a little abrasive and drunk on occasions.

Thats what I heard, I don't know any of these characters, so I can't testify to the accuracy...

According to the cover story in the latest Pattaya People, apparently this "Wayne," the bar owner, is another one of the plaugue of Brits behaving badly that have decended on Pattaya over the past few years. Apparently, a 31 year old man-child who gets his kicks attacking ladies 1/3rd his size. The one saving grace of the situation is that he surely has his coming to him and will be lucky if he escapes Thailand with his life. Whatever investment he (and his fellow investors, if any) have in the bar will surely be lost too (when he is chased out of the country or it gets squatted-on by some nice Thai mafia types :o ).

A couple of you guys are close to the truth and keep an eye on for more news.There could be a big money payoff for the lady if the money arrives from a certain country soon,as there has been an agreement.

Cannot say no more except it may be too late.

is another one of the plaugue of Brits behaving badly that have decended on Pattaya over the past few years.

What a strange choice of words; surely you wanted to say: "...is another one of the quality tourists the TAT and the Thai governments have spent billions of Baht to attract, after declaring that everybody here comes for the beautiful beaches, not the nightlife."

Sometimes it is true, you get what you wish for!

Edited by jts-khorat

Britmaverick,

do not think he has much choice so lets see what happens.One hopes the young lady is ok because i heard she has had a good beating from a very big guy.Aparently some guy tried to intervene and he got a slapping too.

One hopes the young lady is ok because i heard she has had a good beating from a very big guy.Apparently some guy tried to intervene and he got a slapping too.

Just check-out the photos on the cover of the Pattaya People newspaper (or online) to see before and after pics of the lady involved. She got fvcked-up big time. I couldn't even recognize her being the same lady in the "after" photos!

This little boy better hope mummy has some liquid assets to get over here quickly before his @ss is grass...and even that might not save him (we can only hope).

Jts - yes, thanks for the correction...that's what I meant to say :o

One hopes the young lady is ok because i heard she has had a good beating from a very big guy.Apparently some guy tried to intervene and he got a slapping too.

Just check-out the photos on the cover of the Pattaya People newspaper (or online) to see before and after pics of the lady involved. She got fvcked-up big time. I couldn't even recognize her being the same lady in the "after" photos!

This little boy better hope mummy has some liquid assets to get over here quickly before his @ss is grass...and even that might not save him (we can only hope).

Jts - yes, thanks for the correction...that's what I meant to say :o

My pleasure.

If I'm thinking of the right place, almost opposite Las Vegas then the Scooby is a tiny bar with the pool tables inside and an outside seating area where the girls without customers congregate.

As such he must have been VERY quick to clock the girl and get out and away alive.

I know this bar quite well, it's next door to the TBMI (the blind thai massage place)

It has only one pool table located outside,hence a very easy getaway.

Seems as if someone exited this guys bar through a window in January 08, on another forum (Google Scooby Bar jomtien) it is rumoured that he was helped through that window by Win,Wayneker or whatever you wish to call him

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_02_01_51_4.htm

Looks like this bar has had violent incidents in the past .Must have a resident grizzly bear .

Could someone tell me more info on who the victim is? I think I may know her. Did she actually work at Scooby'?

:o

She is called Pooky she runs the El Coyote Bar just a few doors away from Scooby bar ,where Wayne is the owner ,

She used to be married to a English guy called Ray who used to run Cosy bar and now the kineree place ,

She's been about for a while ,i've seen chucking bottles about and threatening people ,she can be nasty

i dont condone anyone hitting anyone with a pool cue though !

i heard that wayne is on the run ,he offered her a million baht but she wants blood !!

Edited by 007cableguy

Snooky Pooky orders hit on Mad Dog Wayne. It's canine versus canine down there in Jomtien.

(That's a coyote, a member of the dog family and Scooby Doo, a cartoon dog, not a derogatory reference to the fairer sex.)(You know your puns ain't working when you need to explain them.)