Health Check-up In Phuket:where To Go ?

djillali

Hi there,

I'll be Phuket for a month to plenty of things including a compete check-up (body,vision, dental).

I did this last year in Chiang-Mai. As it's gonna be my first time in Phuket, I'm looking for any advice.

Thanks in advance

I usually go to Bangkok Phuket Hospital - as I just like the set up better (Phuket International has a large dilapidated waiting room). BUT! Phuket International often has inexpensive packages for good comprehensive physical examinations. THis summer I did one of the packages - and they were very organized. Walked you from place to place - picked you up, dropped you off - very well done. At the end met with a Thai physician who spoke English quite well. I didn't expect any problems, but felt quite reassured that they had done a good job in checking everything out.

Check this link for Bangkok Phuket - they have exam packages on the home page:

http://www.phukethospital.com/

and check this site: http://www.phukethospital.com/ and click on the health checkups button.

I find the health care on the island to be quite good. Good luck!

I have had a few things done at Phuket Inernational, and have been more than happy with the treatment.

But if you just want a certificate to say you are in good health for a visa or work permit, I can refer you to Doctors who can do this by just looking at you (and giving you a bill).

Health check-up

Check the website www.phuket-health-travel.com

Phuket Health & travel is a subsidary of Bangkok Phuket Hospital and they are taking care of travelers, expats and tourists contacting the hospital by email

You can send email to [email protected] if you have questions or want to know the prices for different check up programs in advance.

Health check-up

Check the website www.phuket-health-travel.com

Phuket Health & travel is a subsidary of Bangkok Phuket Hospital and they are taking care of travelers, expats and tourists contacting the hospital by email

You can send email to [email protected] if you have questions or want to know the prices for different check up programs in advance.

I would say the Phuket International Hospital in Phuket Town, they saved my life a few years back when I had a heartattack during my holiday, and I would never have had that kind of service or treatment here in Denmark.