Premiership Prediction Comp. 2008-2009.

Jockstar

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed that good week, just need a couple more now, possibly till May should do it....!

:D

redrus

Must have been a mistake. I probably better check those scores again. Must be something wrong. :o:D

Yeah, if you could mate........... I thought it was 46................... :D

redrus

Obviously no EPL games this weekend. Games are on from Tuesday. Those still to predict are.

mrtoad

eddie11

Tom Yum Goong

BIGTOE3

mrbojangles

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

redrus

Mossfinn

JacknDanny

zaphodbeeblebrox

mouserless

toasted

totlanh

It's nearly the weekend. Still waiting on predictions from......

Lite Beer

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

redrus

Mossfinn

macanello

JacknDanny

StevieH

mouserless

toasted

WeeGB

totlanh

It's nearly the weekend. Still waiting on predictions from......

Lite Beer

mrtoad

britmaveric

eddie11

mrbojangles

Spit The Dog

oldgit

Macclad

ThaiPauly

redrus

Mossfinn

macanello

JacknDanny

StevieH

mouserless

toasted

WeeGB

totlanh

Pm's sent! :o

• 2 weeks later...

For those who didnt know. There are games mid week this week. A few people have failed or were too late to predict. So as a reminder , there is 1 game this coming weekend and 1 next Wednesday. After that the next set of games are on 14th , 15th & 16th. So please try and get your predictions in early. I am too busy with work and moving, to chase everyone at the moment. The names below are those who failed or were too late for the mid week games.

Leung Ken

mrtoad

mrbojangles

redrus

macanello

Sunderland

thaimiller

StevieH

toasted

WeeGB

Although i didn't send last nights predictions, i sent you tonights predictions at about 3.30am (UK time) this morning. That's about 16 hours before kick off. What are the submission times for evening mid-week kick off games?

I asked in the leaderboard thread that people get them to me. Seeing as there are games on Tuesady and Wednesday. Thus similar to games on the weekend.ie over 2 days . As its not every week that there are mid week games then the same rule applies. Get them to me on the day of the first game. If people dont get their predictions to me on a Saturday lunch time then i dont include them or any of the games for that weekend. Hence why i am not including those who are late for the mid week games. Mrbo. I know you are the leader of this comp and want to win. But since most other people can get theirs in on time. Then i cant see why you cant either. Sorry about that. But rules are rules.

Just asking a question JS. Totally forgot about mid week games this week.

But since most other people can get theirs in on time. Then i cant see why you cant either.

Yesterday i was driving through the Desert back to Riyadh. Didn't see one internet Cafe :o

Edited by mrbojangles

Just asking a question JS. Totally forgot about mid week games this week.
But since most other people can get theirs in on time. Then i cant see why you cant either.

Yesterday i was driving through the Desert back to Riyadh. Didn't see one internet Cafe :D

No worries mate. The way you have been going this season. I wouldnt worry too much.(havent added the scores yet though :o )

I hope you understand.