Premiership Prediction Comp. 2008-2009.

Jockstar

One game this weekend. Sunderland v Spurs and one on Wednesday . Fulham v Blackburn. Those still to predict below.

binnsy

mrtoad

eddie11

mrbojangles

oldgit

redrus

macanello

Sunderland

StevieH

toasted

WeeGB

totlanh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads, as i am travellling and moving. I wiill update last weekends game, the midweek game and this weekend games in one . Reason being my internet access is somewhat limited at the moment. BTW there are a few who havent prediicted this week.

mrtoad(too busy injuring himself)

mrbojangles( mate, do you have the shits with me?)

redrus(on the piss?)

macanello

jockstar is travelling, and moving and Im sure also partying in the midst of all that :o

on a serious note, hes been and will continue to be quite busy in the coming weeks. hence might not be able to offer the full reminder services hes always been so good at.

anyhow, lemme know if you want me to do anything with these prediction thingies.....

(PS. I reckon MrBo has realised hes got enough Thaivisa tshirts to open a shop the next time hes back in thailand :D and hence decided he can afford to skip a couple of weeks prediction and still win it :D )

• 2 weeks later...
I thought I'd done rather well topping the table of the tipsters poll this week - Then I realised 13 members didn't get their predictions in - Now I know I'm in my usual 14th position......... :D

You been drinking again? :o

what kind of predictions going on here?

EPL prediction comp. This season nearly finished.

Jockstar it must be good to be a Mod as I got Slagged off ON ANOTHER THREAD for saying EPL ? They even suggested I was a possible Yank :D

Still not to worry the BIG game is later today and your right it's not in Manchester !!!!!!!

Stellone, please try and read things before you post :D maybe you can guess who is involved in the BIG game today ???? :)

BT :D