Care Assistants (nursing)

jastheace

a friend who is retired in pattaya needs help with his wife who has just come out of hospital,but is still rather unwell.i know back in blighty there would be available a nurse or care assistants who would be able to help my friend at certain times of day.he does his best,but himself is not in the best of health. anyone know where we could look for help ???

a friend who is retired in pattaya needs help with his wife who has just come out of hospital,but is still rather unwell.i know back in blighty there would be available a nurse or care assistants who would be able to help my friend at certain times of day.he does his best,but himself is not in the best of health. anyone know where we could look for help ???

Sorry to hear this and hope that you find someone - am sure you will, the Thais are great care givers. First, I would ask at the hospital to find out what home care will cost for say twice a day or whatever it is decided is needed. I would also ask the nurses on the ward where your friend's wife was - they might be able to recommend a relative or friend.

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital offer a homecare service.

i have used them before, they are very efficient and prompt

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital offer a homecare service.

i have used them before, they are very efficient and prompt

thanks for that,when she came out of pattaya bkk hospital,my friend did ask about this,but just got a blank look,guess we need to arrange for a thai speaker to go up there and explain to them.

fingers crossed,cheers