Noses

fred2007

Nose picking is a disgusting habit if your from the west. My personal opinion, and I got a lot of them, is Thai society is to blame. Or lack of tissue. Growing up in America you were taught to blow your nose at a very young age. It took the average parent about five minutes to teach this required act of hygiene. In the US unless you were from the deep south you would be completely ostracized for nose picking. It is considered anti social and reflects the educational level equivalent to that of an English tattoo artist. It just grosses me out. I know how many pickers I see here in Bangkok so I imagine their are many we do not see. People preparing out food for example.

Looking at some of the posts on this thread I am again reminded of the famous Whitney Houston quote: "Crack is whack!"

Because they think its normal I guess, if there is one up there bothering them, they take it out.

Whan I go to Thailand I start picking my nose in public too, it feels good and addictive, just like a drug

no comment I guess you don't know what I am talkuing about

You not understand me I think, I LOVE TO PICK MY NOSE WHEN IM IN THAILAND. Next time I might put it on a dorito as a dip

R U sure you know what your'e pulling out?? The Egyptians used to extract the brain this way??????............ oooops sorry my mistake :o

Because they think its normal I guess, if there is one up there bothering them, they take it out.

Whan I go to Thailand I start picking my nose in public too, it feels good and addictive, just like a drug

You not understand me I think, I LOVE TO PICK MY NOSE WHEN IM IN THAILAND. Next time I might put it on a dorito as a dip

R U sure you know what your'e pulling out?? The Egyptians used to extract the brain this way??????............ oooops sorry my mistake :o

I think they did lots of things, but could those Egyptians bench press 200 kilo's? I think not

In my office, we have to 'hot desk', ie share computers. Now, plenty of nose picking/inspecting/flcking goes on, but there is one individual who takes it to the extreme. This guy is a world class grot-monster. He'll dig around in his nose for ages, then roll the detritus between his thumb and forefinger, something like a ball of sticky rice, then flick it onto the floor. He also hocks up phlegm and spits it into the wastepaper bin (no bin liners, mind) next to him. In fact, I've started to shudder when I hear a bin being dragged across the floor, because I know what's coming. Then there's the sneezing - always wet, always loud, never covered with a hand or tissue, and ALWAYS bang over the keyboard.

Now, imagine coming to work and wondering which keyboard this grotmonster was working at before you arrived.

I think they did lots of things, but could those Egyptians bench press 200 kilo's? I think not

Your'e quite correct they used their brains and managed to construct those "lil" temple things forget the name now??? Even lifting 200kilos would'nt have helped em with that. :D

When I move to Thailand, I want to see if I can pick someone elses nose. Now that will be the ultimate in picking noses

You can pick your friends

And you can pick your nose

But you can't pick your friend's nose.

:o TheDon has ONPD