Married To Thai

Married to a Thai has no advantage for employment! :o

Employment will depend on your qualifications and experience. Without a degree, it would be hard to obtain a work permit......unless you want to be a language teacher. Not sure what kind of job you are talking about.

I know someone who has been here for more than a year (qualified and experienced), yet is unable to employment .....work permit is a hassle. If you have special skills, that would be ideal.

Good luck in your job search.

Married to a Thai has no advantage for employment! :o

Employment will depend on your qualifications and experience. Without a degree, it would be hard to obtain a work permit......unless you want to be a language teacher. 

i beg to differ. Sometimes no degree, no experience, no money, no problem; it depends on WHO you are married to. :D

Gook luck either way.

i beg to differ. Sometimes no degree, no experience, no money, no problem; it depends on WHO you are married to.  :o

Gook luck either way.

I'll differ along with you, methinks the wifies' connections might be of some use - that is if she has any. As for myself, thats my backup plan - I think I'll do alright without playing my trump card.