Internet Gambling Lounge/bar

ozzy111

Anything to do with gambling is illegal in Thailand, as an internet shop your position is shaky if your clients access gambling sites. A place in Pattaya was closed recently as they were offering online gaming with the ability to cash in at the shop, computers seized, customers and shop attendant went to monkey house.

As to the introduction and socializing, that is what the internet is for isn't it? :o

They should legalize it locally. Like where tourists go. It's all over anyway. Cards, dice. They have a lottery here, right? Mexico runs a string of sports betting bars, some stupid bingo-type game, food, drinks. Very nice.

Edited by Shotime

Anything to do with gambling is illegal in Thailand, as an internet shop your position is shaky if your clients access gambling sites. A place in Pattaya was closed recently as they were offering online gaming with the ability to cash in at the shop, computers seized, customers and shop attendant went to monkey house.

As to the introduction and socializing, that is what the internet is for isn't it? :o

Thanks for the info mate. Not really keen on the bangkok hilton thats why I asked :D .

They should legalize it locally. Like where tourists go. It's all over anyway. Cards, dice. They have a lottery here, right? Mexico runs a string of sports betting bars, some stupid bingo-type game, food, drinks. Very nice.

I agree gambling in thailand is basically on every street coner anyway. I think a business like this would make it respectable.