Unreasonable Searches Of Americans Laptops By Us Govt

Jingthing

I guess when one is scared, it is normal to put up as many defenses/defences as one could get. I think it would do well for the US to face what is scaring them and really find out if it is real scare, or just something in their minds. And if it is a real scare, do something to rectify the situation. It is hard to believe a nation as powerful as the US can be scared of little terrorists here and there. No tricks or hardware (military, sofware, hardware) can be made more advanced as those that the US can develop. So how about a change of mindset, a friendlier, or better.... a genuine, empathic approach to Muslim nations.. maybe that is all it will take. Sorry, I do not know what I am talking about... :o

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o
Americans :D:D:D . 30 years ago they inspected each and every sailors genetal if you wanted to go ashore.I usually get full of laugh when i hear americans bragging.

Let them have their illusions :D

Norway is the capital of Copenhagen!

Cheers

Well, I was a sailor for 25 years and cleared customs hundreds of times in dozens of countries and something like that never happened even once. I think you don't have any idea what you're talking about. :D:DB)

25 years at sea and you have never heard about the famous "dickswing" :burp: infront of one US healthinspector???. I bet you are from the US since their citizens were extempt.Otherwise i dont know where you spent your time at sea :D

I was an American Merchant Marine officer.

I was a British Merchant Marine Officer and US INS treated the whole ship's crew like shit every time we berthed in the USA. Fortunately ordinary US folks were hugely welcoming and friendly which made up for the attitude of the immigration <deleted>.

I agree with you. I can not imagine why somebody would travel to the USA. The paperwork and costs, and airports are a mess. I guess the strong overseas currency could make it more palatable. I travel to countries that make it easy to travel to. Thailand, with visa on arrival is one of them.