Cases Of Canned Pet Food

girlx

i would like to buy a couple of cases of canned Pedigree dog food to send to the people who are caring for my dog in the south... but i can't seem to find a place in BKK that has them! the supermarkets seem to sell only individual cans.

would help if it was at a place near to a post office!

i would like to buy a couple of cases of canned Pedigree dog food to send to the people who are caring for my dog in the south... but i can't seem to find a place in BKK that has them! the supermarkets seem to sell only individual cans.

would help if it was at a place near to a post office!

Tescos certainly. I would guess Makro too. Maybe others.

i looked at tesco and they didn't seem to have cases available... but i suppose it would help if i knew how to ask for them in thai- any ideas?

Holy crap girl. ..Where where how how… Its all you post.!!! for the past month you don't know anything with out Thai visa??

BIG C, Carrefour, lotus And other crappy supermarkets around .

อาหารสัตว์เลี้ยง ah-haan sat-lang …Pet Food!

Ill just edit: How much exaterly do you need in case? Supermarkets do have them. But if you want Pallets full I can give you a canning factory contact who makes the stuff for distributors.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

near chatuchak market have wholesale for animal food

weekend market ( chatuchak ) have a postal service there, the wholesale shop are open any days, not sure about the postal shop

Edited by simcity

i looked at tesco and they didn't seem to have cases available... but i suppose it would help if i knew how to ask for them in thai- any ideas?

Holy crap girl. ..Where where how how… Its all you post.!!! for the past month you don't know anything with out Thai visa??

:o She is new to BKK you know, she keep the BKK forum running. :D

that's what this branch of thai visa is for eh? info on BKK!

i know how to say pet food, i don't know how to say "do you sell in bulk" or "i would like a case"... anyone know? i prefer to buy in bulk because it is cheaper and i want to mail a couple of months' worth. it is quite a bit more expensive to buy individual cans.

i could not find any bulk food in the pet section at JJ either but then no one seemed to understand what i was talking about when i asked.

i know how to say pet food, i don't know how to say "do you sell in bulk" or "i would like a case"... anyone know? i prefer to buy in bulk because it is cheaper and i want to mail a couple of months' worth. it is quite a bit more expensive to buy individual cans.

i could not find any bulk food in the pet section at JJ either but then no one seemed to understand what i was talking about when i asked.

hmmm.

I would like a Box of Pet Food…

ฉันอยากได้อาหารสัตว์กล่ิองใหญ่

Chan Yak Dai Ah Han Sat Gong yai ……Gong is Box/Case .. Same

SK-foods Factory. Ask for James he speaks English very well. Talk about you want a few boxes form time to time.. I cant promises they will do something with small orders thou …but worth a try. (sk-foods dot com)

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Manoon pet supply store. Behind the JJ food center (OTK) where they sell nicer-quality dogs.

They also have a store behind Seri Center, and I think there a few more spread around Bangkok.

i buy them from a shop ( box ) , it is opposite a museum for kid ..

not really inside JJ but close by

the wholesale market for pet inside JJ is Wednesday day ...

when i do not know how to ask for something, i bring them a picture to show

post-3046-1216107969_thumb.jpg