I'm In A Difficult Situation

Djetou

Like many here, you've been screwed big time by this girl. She lied to you about her age (she's 17 and you risk jail), she lied to you about her pregnancy test and she is now threatenng you? Well, what I can say after having lived over 22 years in this country is: dump her. fuc_k her off. She is no good. You had clearly told her that you did not want the baby. The lazy bitch deliberately got pregnant. Why? to get herself a sugar daddy for life. Man, get rid of the bitch. The child is her problem not yours!

Spot on :o

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet the girl feels like she won the NIGERIAN lotterry :o:D:D:D:D:(:D:P:burp:

That will happen only if the OP is wise enough to follow good advice.

Should he be so the crazy to follow yours, then the bitch has won the lottery for real.

Where is TheDon? This guy needs a good kicking!

Edited by GracelessFawn

Should he be so the crazy to follow yours, then the bitch has won the lottery for real.

She was called a whore previously by some poster, and now a "bitch". I wondered what you might call him. Lightning before the thunder.

She was called a whore previously by some poster, and now a "bitch". I wondered what you might call him. Lightning before the thunder.

A stupid <deleted>.

Like many here, you've been screwed big time by this girl. She lied to you about her age (she's 17 and you risk jail), she lied to you about her pregnancy test and she is now threatenng you? Well, what I can say after having lived over 22 years in this country is: dump her. fuc_k her off. She is no good. You had clearly told her that you did not want the baby. The lazy bitch deliberately got pregnant. Why? to get herself a sugar daddy for life. Man, get rid of the bitch. The child is her problem not yours!

What about the kid? Doe's he/she not have any rights in the matter?

Its no surprise many stick up for the girl, many of you are paying through the ass to keep hold of your Thai girlfriend ( guess you want the rest of us bleed dry, just like you are being).

Wonderfully spot on ! :D:D

It is really consolatory to see how right thinking can spread and flourish even in a forum scourged by feminazis and their disgusting male servants :o

Its no surprise many stick up for the girl, many of you are paying through the ass to keep hold of your Thai girlfriend ( guess you want the rest of us bleed dry, just like you are being).

It is really consolatory to see how right thinking can spread and flourish even in a forum scourged by feminazis and their disgusting male servants :o

Oh dear, how very narrow minded of you. Are you talking from you own personal experience here, if so then it speaks volumes really.

My wife has ALWAYS worked, in a professional job and even now she has 2 jobs and contributes more financially than I do. I am sure that many married men here are also married to working genuine Thai women. But then I guess that these girls would only be attracted to a certain type of person in the first place.

Oh dear, how very narrow minded of you. Are you talking from you own personal experience here, if so then it speaks volumes really.

My wife has ALWAYS worked, in a professional job and even now she has 2 jobs and contributes more financially than I do. I am sure that many married men here are also married to working genuine Thai women. But then I guess that these girls would only be attracted to a certain type of person in the first place.

I guess "that type of person" are the guys who pay 5 million baht upfront for a house in their wife name :D

But anyway what does your wife matter here ? We are speaking of a lazy ass girl who spends all her day watching Thai soaps and eating somtam at the OP's expenses.

Here is the deal mister Djetou, in case you are for real.

Ask your girlfriend if she wants a job so she can be on her own, or stay with you.

If she wants a job, give me a PM and i will give her a place to stay and an easy job to earn some money. The job is not really there but i can make up one. Always something to do. And a few lousy baht won't hurt the bank. And if it helps the girl and her child, all the better.

I have a sister in law (a devout budhist) that can help her in the first pregnancy period and take care of her.

If she wants to stay with you, i would suggest you take her to the doctor again and have her head examined.

Thank you, you have made my day!!!!!!!!!!! :o:D

Roy gsd

I guess "that type of person" are the guys who pay 5 million baht upfront for a house in their wife name :D

But anyway what does your wife matter here ? We are speaking of a lazy ass girl who spends all her day watching Thai soaps and eating somtam at the OP's expenses.

Way wide of the mark yet again. I s'pose that you either completely missed the point or just chose to ignore it.

Whatsmore, it was the OP that bought others relationships into the argument, not myself.

To those who cried out loud that she's lazy and sits around doing nothing, including what OP claimed. Come on guys, she is 17 and into her 4 months' preg. What you expect her to do ? OP should rot in he_l and remained here. It would sure do alot of good for the many teen girls he is out to shag and dump !

You have your voice and I have mine. Another man's meat is another's <deleted> !

Never understood trolls or flamers. They just show themselves to be bigger ****s than the people they try to wind up... :o Same mould as people who write computer viruses... :D .

My life is going down hill and i can't help but blame her.

Cut you "dick" off or do a home casteration job, you deserve better than to feel bad! Plus, you'll avoid any possible future depression!!!! 555555555555 5555555555555 5555555555555

Edited by jayjayjayjay

...is the OP saying the truth?

If yes, is the girl saying the truth, that the OP is the father?

Is TheDon helping out?

Is Khun Jean an angel out of nowhere?

Is the whole thread, all the replies, made up like a drama and I am the only one not involved?

Are you sleeping and dreaming that thread with TV and internet and elections in the USA and everything, and in the real world there are no computers and moskitos and everything and both are happily married?

Never understood trolls or flamers. They just show themselves to be bigger ****s than the people they try to wind up... :D Same mould as people who write computer viruses... :D .

My life is going down hill and i can't help but blame her.

Cut you "dick" off or do a home casteration job, you deserve better than to feel bad! Plus, you'll avoid any possible future depression!!!! 555555555555 5555555555555 5555555555555

Sh_ts! You beat me to it, 4Js. :o

Well i dragged her down the hospital to have a chat with the doctor, had all the scans etc and have been told the baby is too fully grown for an abortion at this stage (its illegal in Thailand etc etc and the baby could survive when taken out or something) and that i should just start to prepair for the baby. Doctor even suggested i buy some vitamin tablets for her to make her feel stronger (not being funny but she could have avoided this situation so why should i feel sorry for her and buy her vitamins).

Anyway she is back at the house now and just sat watching tv, ive already told her im out again tonight with my friends and she needs to get used to it. Been talking to her and the best she will get off me is 1000 baht a week for support if we seperate ( 4,000 month isnt bad considering alot of Thai's only earn 6k) she will need to get herself a job and pay for her part of the deal, if she contacts the police im focked but so is she as she will never get nothing. Scans and doctors talk came to like 2,500 baht total rip off, i will pay for the medical fees when she gives birth and also baby clothes etc, from then on its 4,000 baht month (pretty generous i think).

I'm gonna say it clearly, stop pitying yourself as the victim. You have taken a young (established already) non-bargirl (your own words) thai girl and together she's pregnant with your kid. The bottom line is deal with this and try and make good with it. She didn't steel your oats and have them artificially inseminated to jilt you. At best she probably does not want to be pregnant, but she is the one carrying the package, NOT you. The threats etc are human reaction, most of which members here have heard time and time again. Forgive her for this, she might be nasty, but she's most likely shit scared inside about what the future holds for her.

It does appear you are negotiation a deal with her, don't think 1000 baht is going to keep the wolves off you. Best advice is to take her home (up to Nakorn Nowhere) where she does have some people who DO love her and have her health at heart. Do give up some money regularily, offer what you can and what you would offer if this girl was your sister and had been dumped by some prick travelling through the area never too return. My guess is she will raise junior with or without you to be a nice upcountry kid as 50 million plus Thai have been over the years. If you can't be a father, just do your best to offer a little financial support for the first 5 to 6 years to get mother over the worst of it. She can work after this. Don't expect a mother with baby on teat to work and raise the kid at least for the first 6 or 8 months. If you are concerned about where your blood is running around on this Earth it is up to you to work out your own commitment and how your going to deal with this in the future.

OK, I am going to fantasise that this is actually for real.

Simple, 2 choices:-

(1) Dump the girl and get the hel_l out of their

(2) Stick with girl and your baby and develop the relationship. Stop acting like a butterfly.

from then on its 4,000 baht month (pretty generous i think).

Congratulations..... You've ruined two lives in one stroke. You must feel really proud.

Guys like you don't deserve to be born with a dick.

Note that GracelessFawn is a pretty good description for the OP. As pointed out you have ruined two lives in one "gravy" stroke. Point is, the two lives are this innocent country girl and the yet to be born child. Nobody cares about your life as your as bigger train req as Britney Spears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your a loser man!

Edited by jayjayjayjay

from then on its 4,000 baht month (pretty generous i think).

Congratulations..... You've ruined two lives in one stroke. You must feel really proud.

Guys like you don't deserve to be born with a dick.

Note that GracelessFawn is a pretty good description for the OP. As pointed out you have ruined two lives in one "gravy" stroke. Point is, the two lives are this innocent country girl and the yet to be born child. Nobody cares about your life as your as bigger train req as Britney Spears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your a loser man!

I wonder when we will get the sequel thread: "Oops I did it again"

What about the kid? Doe's he/she not have any rights in the matter?

You are to hard on the girl. Support should be 6,000 Baht a month at that rate she will get more than most from girls if the father was Thai.

Best advice is to take her home (up to Nakorn Nowhere) where she does have some people who DO love her and have her health at heart.
:o

If she dares to go back home without a case full of baht (each note stamped"spilled out of farang tington")you shall see how much they have her health at heart. :D

Many post confirm my feeling that most 'farang' here are complete dickheads.

From the girls viewpoint.

She finds a nice guy, falls in love and stay together against probably her own upbringing, giving in to having sex as he just keep on pushing and for a farang it is 'normal' to have sex before marriage.

Then they live together for 4 months and she finds out she is pregnant. Scared by this she is quietly thinking about her options.

Then suddenly her boyfriend has to go away for a while.

She goes to a pharmacy to check but as she has no experience whatsoever and afraid to ask someone she does the test but it is negative. Happy that she is not pregnant she continues to wait for her boyfriend to come back. She misses him a lot.

Then her period does not come. Maybe it is late, sometimes happen. But no next month also nothing. Now she nows she is pregnant for real.

Then her boyfriend comes back and he just starts shouting and demanding a lot of things. Acusing her of being lazy, and that while she came from her village to pattaya to work.

She doesn't want a abortion because she is afraid to death for it and it is against her beliefs.

Now that she doesn't want an abortion he is not the same nice guy anymore. He goes out with his friends and gets drunk every day. He even sleeps with other girls and tells her to except it.

She doesn't know what to do anymore. Leaving him and going home pregnant is impossible, the shame would be too big.

She hopes he change his mind and decides to stay with her and take care of her and the baby like a real man would do.

Indeed, poor naive girl. (And no she is not a 35 year old whore that knows every trick in the book). She is just 17 and most girls in Thailand that age are comparable with 11-12 year old girls in the west.

My offer stands.

^Well i don't hang out with whores all day so my perspective is from being around normal people.

And this rediculous story is happening over and over again.

See it as some counterweight to the one sided story from the OP.

Edited by Khun Jean