Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everyone talking about rain, but no-one can tell me if the Riverside bar is still there!!!

please, anyone? :D  :o

Maybe it got washed away in the RAIN ? (just to keep things on topic)

Is the Riverside Bar in Chang Mai ? Did you leave a bottle of Mekong at the bar ?Have you tried asking the question in the Chang Mai forum ?

everyone talking about rain, but no-one can tell me if the Riverside bar is still there!!!

please, anyone? :D  :o

Maybe it got washed away in the RAIN ? (just to keep things on topic)

Is the Riverside Bar in Chang Mai ? Did you leave a bottle of Mekong at the bar ?Have you tried asking the question in the Chang Mai forum ?

yes, yes, you got the point, it was all about whether it got washed away in the rain, so on topic it was!!

I have posted it in CM forum, but it would have been nice to get some info quickly instead of minor complaint :D

Massive rains expected here in Bangkok and across the country this weekend coming.

Heavy storms possible in much of Thailand

BANGKOK, Sept 6 (TNA) - Thunderstorms are predicted for Bangkok and vicinity through Saturday, as the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Monday issued week-long warnings of heavy rains and possible flooding in over half the country.

Director General Sunthorn Riewlaung warned residents and public agencies in 39 provinces to brace for heavy rain and flash floods.

Weather conditions including a southwestern wind over the Andaman Sea and a low pressure covering the upper central region and the lower northeast region may cause heavy rain, thunder storms, and strong wind in the north, the east, the central part including Bangkok and surrounding areas.

Flash floods and mudslides could also occur, he warned. The department has warned local residents in at-risk areas to be prepared to move to higher ground in case of emergency.

Mr. Sunthorn said he had ordered local centers of the Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department to follow the situation and make local alerts as necessary.

Affected provinces include Tak, Kamphang Phet, Roi Et, Ubon Ratchatthani, Nakhon Ratchasima, Pathum Thani, Nakhon Nayok, Kanchanaburi, Rayong, Sukhothai, Nakhon Sawan, Uthai Thani, Phitsanulok, Phichit, Phetchabun, Uttaradit, Maha Sarakham, Kalasin, Yasothon, Amnat Charoen, Chaiyaphum, Buri Rum, Saraburi, Surin, Si Sa Ket, Nonthaburi, Samut Prakan, Chachoengsao, Suphan Buri, Lopburi,

Chai Nat, Sing Buri, Ayutthaya, Ang Thong, Prachinburi, Chon Buri, Chanthaburi, Sa Kaeo and Trat. (TNA)-E004

I am pleased to report that it has been raining steadily in Pattaya now for the past 2 hours... thunder and lightning (far lap & far lon mak mak)... and my better half is feeling romantic (read horny) :D

So... I'm off to bed... goodnight all!!! :D

I wonder what's next... :o

I thought it was raining last night but it was just someone pissing in my pocket.

Ever since they raised the price of a piss from three baht to five baht in the bars, drinkers have been looking for a cheaper alternative. As a preventative measure, I tried walking around with my hands in my pockets but then some drinker pissed in my Nike sneakers.......don't ask!!!!

:o

I am pleased to report that it has been raining steadily in Pattaya now for the past 2 hours... thunder and lightning (far lap & far lon mak mak)... and my better half is feeling romantic (read horny) :D

So... I'm off to bed... goodnight all!!!  :D

I wonder what's next...  :o

That's great JD, I just hope that you two are in the same room/house. :D