• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I know for sure is that it is RAINing buckets of tears in Glauka's home
YEAH.. POOR FLAmingo.. .Must have been The LAST DROP///

:D:o you guys know me too well...

no raining in madrid...spring is here...

but still is cloudy in my room... :D

Edited by Glauka

but still is cloudy in my room... :o

It tried to RAIN today in Pattaya. Turned out to be a lot of hype, a couple of drops and then, nothing.

So, it is still much drier and sunnier than in Glauka's room (so I've heard) ! :D

Cold and rain in Madrid...

my room is getting worse...

Watch out Glauka !

A certain someone has threateded to "roger you with the business end of a pineapple" if you try to ruin this thread ! :D

In the meantime, I don't know if it has RAINed in Pattaya recently, as I've been sleeping off a hang-over for the past 12 hours.

I may go out soon to see if it is RAINing, or if it might RAIN soon, or I may just stay inside and pretend there's a monsoon going on in Glauka's room ! :o

Cold and rain in Madrid...

my room is getting worse...

Lets pass the hat round to buy a roof for Glauka's room. I'll start with 10baht.

thank you!! :o my bank account is 427398749797297ioaohoruo927947979

thank you!! :D my bank account is 427398749797297ioaohoruo927947979

You can go back to Bedlam now Glauka, and leave RAIN (and daleyboy) alone ! :D

You still won't get "The Last Word", but at least you won't be getting "rogered with the business end of a pineapple" either !

(it could have been worse, he could have threatened you with a Durian ! :o

thank you!! :D my bank account is 427398749797297ioaohoruo927947979

You can go back to Bedlam now Glauka, and leave RAIN (and daleyboy) alone ! :D

You still won't get "The Last Word", but at least you won't be getting "rogered with the business end of a pineapple" either !

(it could have been worse, he could have threatened you with a Durian ! :o

Oi are you trying to imply i threatened Galuka with the business end of a pineapple? Because if you are i do believe you should get you facts straight, matey, re read the thread, i at no point threatened anyone with the placing of fruits in orrifices.

So please refrain from slurring my great reputation here at TV :D

Beautiful sunshine btw at 0808 this morning :D

(it could have been worse, he could have threatened you with a Durian ! :D

Oi are you trying to imply i threatened Galuka with the business end of a pineapple? Because if you are i do believe you should get you facts straight, matey, re read the thread, i at no point threatened anyone with the placing of fruits in orrifices.

So please refrain from slurring my great reputation here at TV :D

Someone obviously hasn't been reading enough other threads :o

It was a certain other poster (possessing of god-like powers :D ) that threatened Glauka with a pineapple if she tried to ruin this thread.

How ever, Glauka has apparently decided that a couple of poisonous snakes in my bed wouldn't be such a bad thing :D

I guess the next time I feel something stirring under the covers, I should look first before taking a baseball bat to it :D

(oh yeah, no RAIN so far in Pattaya today, but there's hope (and clouds) on the horizon !)

Edited by Kerryd

another (the second) flash downpour just passed us by. The street was dry and dusty. Then it was a small fast moving stream.

Now it is clean and shiny, and night now befalls us; Friday. Time for tequila at the Maktub´ar.

We had a very heavy downpour in Pattaya last night... and a fantastic sound and light show.

Clear sky and sunshine today though.

Yeah, it was great. I walked out of a certain "establishment" :o just after midnite and was faced with a wet walk home.

Love the fact that the rain is nice and warm, rather pleasant to stroll through. Unlike back home where the temperature seems to drop 20+ degrees when ever it rains, even in mid-summer :D

Its great, been bathed in sunshine all day today, and a balmy 18c. Been wearing a tshirt and no coat all day and at 1949 it is still light outside, yeah baby :D

How would you know if it was light out at 1949 ? That was 57 years ago !

At 21:05 last night, we had a light rain, just as we were heading to the fair at Wat Chai :D

Fortunately it was a short-lived drizzle.

At 11:47 today, it looks like it may try to RAIN, but maybe not.

I will check again at 13:28 and let you know :o

I've been wearing a t-shirt and no coat all day, for the last 4 straight months !!! :D

Its great, been bathed in sunshine all day today, and a balmy 18c. Been wearing a tshirt and no coat all day and at 1949 it is still light outside, yeah baby :D

How would you know if it was light out at 1949 ? That was 57 years ago !

At 21:05 last night, we had a light rain, just as we were heading to the fair at Wat Chai :D

Fortunately it was a short-lived drizzle.

At 11:47 today, it looks like it may try to RAIN, but maybe not.

I will check again at 13:28 and let you know :o

I've been wearing a t-shirt and no coat all day, for the last 4 straight months !!! :D

No rain and not sing of if Beautiful spring weather!!!! :D

But i can´t go out because i have to write an essay... :D

Then why are you posting on here ? :o

Seems to me, with all the extra time you have now that the Last Word is gone, you shouldn't have any problems keeping up with your "other" activities (teaching, dancing, putting poisonous snakes in the beds of innocent people, getting personal with pineapples and so on) :D

It's 17:45 in Pattaya and it hasn't RAINed, yet ! :D

Then why are you posting on here ? :o

Seems to me, with all the extra time you have now that the Last Word is gone, you shouldn't have any problems keeping up with your "other" activities (teaching, dancing, putting poisonous snakes in the beds of innocent people, getting personal with pineapples and so on) :D

It's 17:45 in Pattaya and it hasn't RAINed, yet ! :D

is not too late for you kerryd? :D don´t you need to go to meet your buddies?

I have to write an essay.... :D

Will it Rain in Bangkok this evening?

I find it incredible that at this point 37,724 have viewed this post - including me! How has it survived this long?

Lots of Brits posting here mate, and you know how we love to moan about the weather. Then you have the likes of Kerryd who like to rub it in about how hot it is in Thailand.

Another lovely day today btw :o

Lots of Brits posting here mate, and you know how we love to moan about the weather. Then you have the likes of Kerryd who like to rub it in about how hot it is in Thailand.

Another lovely day today btw :D

What has that got to do with RAIN ???

Speaking of which, is it RAINing in Pattaya now ? Is it hot out ?

I wouldn't know as I'm sitting in my apartment with the air-con cranked up !

Sure hope we get some more RAIN soon, I've noticed the mossie population seems to be on the verge of extinction :o

Speaking of which, is it RAINing in Pattaya now ? Is it hot out ?

I wouldn't know as I'm sitting in my apartment with the air-con cranked up !

No, it's not raining today in Pattaya... blue skies and sunshine, with just a couple of puffy white clouds out there over the gulf.

It is starting to warm up hey?