Rain........

bmw

27 pages of bullsh*t.  The end is in sight. 30 pages is the limit.  Enough already

Please good Dr spare this thread.

I assume you are not British or you would never have referred to rain as bullsh*t :o

By the by not raining in London or Korat :D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BREAKING NEWS.

Last night was a bit chilly, not chilly enough to wear a t-shirt or pyjamas (who the frig wears jammies now anyway)

Ma and Pa-in-Law are wearing wooly jumpers.

Went to the gf's apt this afternoon and didn't work up a sweat doing the 'Bizz'.

I think the cold season has finally arrived.

No raining here. but heres the weather for London this week...

7-Day Forecast for London, England ºF | ºC | About

Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon

More clouds than sun. Mild.13ºC

10ºC

Afternoon clouds. Mild.13ºC

8ºC

More sun than clouds. Mild.13ºC

9ºC

Light rain early. Morning clouds. Mild.13ºC

9ºC

More clouds than sun. Cool.10ºC

6ºC

Light rain. More clouds than sun. Cool.10ºC

4ºC

Partly cloudy. Cool.9ºC

3ºC

Current Weather Conditions | Seasonal Weather Report | Detailed Weather Report

Just back from the pub, it's as slippery as shit out there and freezing.

Slightly cloudy and -13C

They've bunged a different beer on tonight Abbaye de Floreffe Blonde, bloody he11 it's good, but at 6.3% it makes you squiffy, I kepe htiing teh worng kyes :o

27 pages of bullsh*t.  The end is in sight. 30 pages is the limit.   Enough already

What"s wrong with this thread, its thai related, no flaming, no bar girls, and anyway if you close it someone will just open a "is it warm there" thread :o

Oh cool wind, dry, no rain

World weather reports are Thai related ? How so ?

Bangkok weather forecast -

Today partly sunny 24C with humidity 68%

Looks like we are in for a some showers on Friday and Saturday (CNN) with temperatues around 22C to 18C.

So gonna expect some freezing weekend in Bkk (get your hot water supply ready guys!).

For the people in Koh Samui, we'll be praying for your safety when the tropical storm Muifa passes through on Thursday.

Explorer :o

Well, I'm in Nakorn Sawan, lots of people are in BKK and Pattaya, Chaing Mai, Issarn ect

In case you did'nt know these are all places in Thailand :o

Strangely I did know where they are located. Were you privy to the IP's you'd see that this stuff comes in from all over. Are you our own self appointed genius and expert on Muang Thai now ?

Well, I'm in Nakorn Sawan, lots of people are in BKK and Pattaya, Chaing Mai, Issarn ect

In case you did'nt know these are all places in Thailand :o

Strangely I did know where they are located. Were you privy to the IP's you'd see that this stuff comes in from all over. Are you our own self appointed genius and expert on Muang Thai now ?

Well you did ask, nothing I said was incorrect there are lots of people in those places and they are all in Muang Thai, I know nothing about IP adresses

I am my own self appointed genius because no one else in their right mind would appoint me, I presume you have the same problem :D

The last digit of my phone number is 6, i was just wondering what the other Thaivisa.com members phone numbers last digits were.

My mobile's last digit is 8. But my home phone's number's one is 6 though.

27 pages of bullsh*t.  The end is in sight. 30 pages is the limit.  Enough already

Oh.. please Doc.. I've just jumped in! :o

It is now dark and cold in Bangkok. Probaly 22C. Freezing for a Bangkokian. Wonder if my sweetheart would want to share body heat with me. Bugger.. Forgot we're not together tonight.

The last digit of my phone number is 6, i was just wondering what the other Thaivisa.com members phone numbers last digits were.

My mobile's last digit is 8. But my home phone's number's one is 6 though.

27 pages of bullsh*t.  The end is in sight. 30 pages is the limit.   Enough already

Oh.. please Doc.. I've just jumped in! :D

It is now dark and cold in Bangkok. Probaly 22C. Freezing for a Bangkokian. Wonder if my sweetheart would want to share body heat with me. Bugger.. Forgot we're not together tonight.

Get another one in on the sly Elsie. He won't know, and it is only a relieving friend ... so to speak :o We won't tell :D