Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the purpose of this thread other than to inflate one's posting level? :o

As somebody said many, many pages back in this thread, it's like when you are waiting at a bus stop, and you see someone you don't know in the queue, but you've seen them before and you feel you should say something, so you naturally start talking about the weather. Well, that's what we do in England, anyway. :D

As for my post count, I couldn't give a monkey's. I think it's about 1200. Who cares? :D

Edit:

Blimey, it's 1456! I'm turning into IamMaiC :D

Edited by RDN

What is the purpose of this thread other than to inflate one's posting level? :o

As somebody said many, many pages back in this thread, it's like when you are waiting at a bus stop, and you see someone you don't know in the queue, but you've seen them before and you feel you should say something, so you naturally start talking about the weather. Well, that's what we do in England, anyway. :D

As for my post count, I couldn't give a monkey's. I think it's about 1200. Who cares? :D

Rain,rain? Whats that then?

You sound a tad disgruntled, Boon Mee. Coming from someone who has over 2,000 posts. :D

Sorry, forgot to add no rain in CM, but fairly chilly. Please take one point off my score, Moderators :D