Rain........

bmw

Just got a nice new plastic roof thingy installed yesterday. It's about 6 x 3 metres and with all the rain last night the bar at the front broke from the weight of the water - ###### it. :o

A cracking sound with a huge whoooooshhhhhh about 3am broke the sound of the rain.

The fellow who installed it, did it without putting a slope on it for the rain to flow off. Looks like a welding job on it's way!.

Cheers, BaanOz

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Misses just got back from her mums house soaking wet on the back of a motor cycle taxi. I refused to pick her up. No point in me getting wet too. My Cocker Spaniel is looking very forlorn with his water logged ears dripping all over the place. He can stay outside to he dries off. Don’t want him in the house stinking the place up, that right is mine alone.

Bad boy :o

totster :D

Just got back from a couple of days in Singapore, rained everyday for an hour or so... I love Singapore!  :D

I like the freedom to chew gum... I don't like Singapore... :D

Sunny with scattered clouds ere.. :D

Chewing gum is for teenage girls :o

Singapore sends its regards, as does Attica (a great club down on the docks :D ) - tell em Torny sent you and your sure to get a expensive drink :D

The best investment Ive ever made BTW. some of the top DJS flown in from around the world at big money costs to the club.... New one in Shanghai opening soon :D

mostly cloudy in Cheltenham today... but not cold... :o

totster  :D

You should come down to Brissel matey lovely sunshine here. And its the Ashton court festival today and Sunday :D

Looking out the window it looks like the sun is making an appearance...

Went to the Ashton Court festival about 7 or 8 years ago... me and a load of mates were sat drinking in the sun and then someone bought some "fudge" off a hawker, It's all a bit of a blur after that.. :D

mostly cloudy in Cheltenham today... but not cold... :D

You should come down to Brissel matey lovely sunshine here. And its the Ashton court festival today and Sunday :D

Looking out the window it looks like the sun is making an appearance...

Went to the Ashton Court festival about 7 or 8 years ago... me and a load of mates were sat drinking in the sun and then someone bought some "fudge" off a hawker, It's all a bit of a blur after that.. :D

:D Thats special Brissel fudge mate, from the fudge packing factory :o . They also do special flap jacks as well.

mostly cloudy in Cheltenham today... but not cold... :o

"Ashton court festival" Wassat Daleyboy? :D

Its a small version of glasto but with a much more family feel to it. Costs to get in is usually just cots about a fiver to pay for everything, but looks like they put it upto 6 quid this year, thats it i aint going then too bloody expensive :D . They have 2 stages with every type of music, ranging from hip hop to classical. Very enjoyable weekend. Its all set in the grounds of Ashton Court Mansion. Over the 2 days they normally have about 100k people.Didnt go today as the wife is working but will be going tomorrow when she finishes work at 5pm.

http://www.ashtoncourtfestival.com/ Check out the link :D

Doc, the sun is shining and yet it is raining in my soul...

Can you prescribe me anything?

A plagon of sherry is the go. It'll ward off the chills :D

eerrrrrmm...

...No. Just gave me a headache in the morning.

When I was rudely awakened by my land lady at 07:30 in the bloody morning

just so she could have her husband clean&fix the oven for me...

I finished the cognac too, and the amaretto.

Not my drinks at all. None of them. Nevr were, and don't know why I bothered.

Muy muchissimo mal!!!! :D

Anyhow, ben a good afternoon at the bar, got six different latin america countries represented in our two bands headlining tonight, and they always pack the place.

Off to take a nap, but I couldn't resist posting that...

... IT HAS JUST STARTED RAINING AGAIN ....on a saturday evening!

Oh! Blast!

:o:D

Don Juan de Maktub`ar´s Raining Season Challenge reprises for it`s second round this week, starting this tuesday (today).

Only 4 different girls this week, but they must all come from a different continent and/or race.

It looks like the Kanikula has arrived... A break in the rains for two weeks. (we hope!)

Kind regards,

Kayo