Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D:D ok but just convice the guys down there for me to have the last word...you are a big guy Daleyboy... :o

Sneaky sneaky ! Trying to get reinforcements from Rain to help you out eh ? :D

HI Kerryd To what do we owe your pleasant presence in this forum? In other words...

What are you doing here? :D I just talking to some friends that´s all...about weather and other stuff... :D:D

And yes I came to get some help you all are bulling me down there! :D

:D

Edited by Glauka

Hey ! It didn't rain in Pattaya yesterday ! It might not rain today ! It may not even rain tomorrow !

Or will it ? :o

oops, wrote too soon ! It's pi ssing down here right now ! Steady downpour with the odd very heavy bursts of thundering rain beating down on the roof. :D

It's been raining on Phuket EVERY single night since my last post. The green is greener, the frogs are keener, crickets chirpier, the cicadas more deafening, the butterflies more dancier, the.......... you get the picture? So unseasonal, but makes me soooooooo much happier!

Good, eh? (that's Queensland-speak for those not in the know) :o:D

Cold and rain in Spain...

Does the Rain in Spain fall mainly on the Plain ?

How can you have "cold" in Spain ? What do you consider "cold" (I come from Canada. Where I used to live it still drops to -5 at night and soars up to 6-8 during the day ! Good thing the coldest part of the winter is over :o )

Cold and rain in Spain...

Does the Rain in Spain fall mainly on the Plain ?

How can you have "cold" in Spain ? What do you consider "cold" (I come from Canada. Where I used to live it still drops to -5 at night and soars up to 6-8 during the day ! Good thing the coldest part of the winter is over :D )

Well Spain have many different kinds of climate: mediterranean in the south east, atlantic on the north west, continental in the middle region...

Madrid is surronded by mountains therefore in winter we can get down to -3. Clouds coming from the north hit the mountains so when the pass through Madrid they not hold much water anymore that´s why the temperature drops so much. On the contrary summer is very hot about 45 degree celsius. I must add that Madrid have 4 well differentianted seasons. :o

In some parts of spain like segovia you can get to -8. Tourist hardly knows this because they stay mainly in the mediterranean parts of spain where temperature hardly drops to 3 or 4 degree celsius (excluding the mountaineous parts).

Also i have been leaving in Scotland for many years so i experienced lots of cold and rain...

Hmmmm, not raining in Pattaya (yet).

Not going to make any predicitions today. Yesterday I didn't think it was going to rain. An hour later it was pouring :D

So, maybe it will, maybe it won't :o

It DIDN'T rain in Pattaya today !! Certainly looked like it might though, lots of dark clouds all around.

Kind of hot though. A brief monsoon might have helped cool it down a bit. Instead I had to go inside and crank up the air-conditioner again :o

(sucks to be me !) :D

Warm ad sunny today, yeah bring it on, wheres my sunshine :D

Dang, another hot, sunny day. :o

Too bad it's only 9 in the morning, or I could hit the bar for a nice, cold, refreshing drink :D

Ah well, rainy season will soon be upon us, just in time for daleyboy's visit !

I see sunshine.........on a rainy day.......

Major thunder storm this afternoon, knocked the aircon out.

I thought we were going to get nailed yesterday afternoon. Heard one big thunderclap up north (towards Chon Buri), lots of dark clouds and then.....nothing.

Maybe it will rain today, maybe it won't ?

Either way, it will still be hotter and nicer than BRISTOL at this time of year :o

Warm and sunny...it seems that spring is coming to spain...Yujuuuu!!

Another day without rain in Pattaya, what is this coming too ? Soon we will have water shortages again if this keeps up !

What will happen to Songkran if we don't have enough water to fill all the water pistols and cannons ?!?!?!

Oh yeah, Glauka ? Where are you ? You were supposed to be in this thread teasing (tormenting) daleyboy. :o

I don't see you. Did you sneak back to The Last Word ? Naughty Girl ! :D

Warm and sunny...it seems that spring is coming to spain...Yujuuuu!!

Another day without rain in Pattaya, what is this coming too ? Soon we will have water shortages again if this keeps up !

What will happen to Songkran if we don't have enough water to fill all the water pistols and cannons ?!?!?!

Oh yeah, Glauka ? Where are you ? You were supposed to be in this thread teasing (tormenting) daleyboy. :D

I don't see you. Did you sneak back to The Last Word ? Naughty Girl ! :D

That´s the word TORMENTING... :D Oh kerryd!!! :o how naive of you how naive...

Daleyboy is not here at the moment so is not so funny to muddle up this tread...lamphun is not here either...

Anyway cloudy and warm in Madrid...