Rain........

bmw

It's been pouring RAIN here in Pattaya for a few hours now. I imagine it's because of the fact that daleyboy should have arrived, or is soon to arrive, in country.

It sure is... and if you have a look at the TMD's radar website, you'll see that it's likely to be around for a while.

Widespread flooding forecast for the usual low lying Bangkok areas too.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and if you have a look at the TMD's radar website, you'll see that it's likely to be around for a while.

Widespread flooding forecast for the usual low lying Bangkok areas too.

Slowing down now. Glad I don't have a job and have to drive in this ! Especially on my wittle moto ! :o

No flooding in this part of town (South Pattaya), unlike last year, which was only minor in any event.

Still nice and warm here, quite comfortable in fact !

Just spoke to the wife who is in Kalasin... could hardly hear her due to the noise from the rain.. mind you.. the metal roof doesn't help.. :D

Looks like DB picked the right time to visit LOS... :o

totster :D

Nice and quiet in here ever since he left ! Maybe he'll stay..........gone ! :D

Oh yeah, not RAINing here right now, yet, but might later, maybe. :D

RAINing again here in Pattaya (thanks daleyboy) :D

Started this morning and doesn't seem willing to let up any time soon. Glad I've got nothing to do all day other than wait for these web pages to load. :o

It's absolutely hammering down in Laem Chabang.

Coming in from the west, which usually indicates that it's going to be continuing for a while.

Strong winds too.

I might have to cancel the golf tomorrow. :o

I might have to cancel the golf tomorrow. :D

Wuss ! It's not like it's cold out or anything. Pack a little something "extra" in your golf bag to warm you up, and hire an extra caddy-girl to carry an umbrella for you (or to warm you up even more) :o !

Coming in from the west, which usually indicates that it's going to be continuing for a while.

Started coming down again. Guess you're right, it is going to stick around for awhile. Of course, it would have to be Friday night................... :o

Indeed i have brought the rain with me :o but hey at least it is still warm :D bit wet in bkk today, and it was bloody wet in sakaeo for the last few days :D

Just saw the News Clippings and the articles that George posted about the heavy RAINs and flash-flooding in this part of the country.

Great, I'm doing my visa-run tomorrow and could be flooded out. :D

Was poring down here in Pattaya last night and again this morning. Has let up for a short period now, but doesn't appear to be clearing up any time soon.

I like the way we are slowly converting everyone to beeing english, just by having them talk about the weather all the time.

LoL!

It was the fifth beautiful day in a row here, after huge deluges.

The Maya have a theory that every rainy season is interrupted by a short "Kanikula" (period of nice weather) and a long Kanikula in end aug-beginning sept.

So the rains start... big heavy irregular downpour

Kanikula (short)

Then regular sunset rains

Kanikula (longer)

Heavy mother of jesus deluges and hurricanes....

Until end of october (sort of Loy Kratong time)

Well the reports of flooding in Rayong and Chanthaburi provinces didn't affect my visa run yesterday.

Noticed a lot of water in low laying areas, and hit a lot of RAIN on the way there and back, but no flooding anywhere.

It's been a couple of hours since it RAINed here in Pattaya. Does that mean daleyboy has left the area ? :o

Well the reports of flooding in Rayong and Chanthaburi provinces didn't affect my visa run yesterday.

Noticed a lot of water in low laying areas, and hit a lot of RAIN on the way there and back, but no flooding anywhere.

It's been a couple of hours since it RAINed here in Pattaya. Does that mean daleyboy has left the area ? :D

Nahh still here mate, dont come to bkk it keeps raining, <deleted>. Why did i travel 6000 miles to come to a country where it bloody rains all the time? :o:D i dont care its still HOT

No thanks... got it under control. Thunder storms and the weather is much cooler, thank you very much!!!

Never too late ! You never know when it may...............heat up........................again, and then you'll be wishing you'd have done what you were going to do, but didn't, and should have.

BTW, not RAINing in Pattaya at the moment. Was pretty sunny earlier but appears to be clouding over now. :o

Heavy rain and thunder and lightning here in Chiang Rai. Nice. We have not had much rain may and June so it is needed.

I love to sit in the evening looking over the mountains when there are a lot of lightnings!

Hasn't RAINed here in Pattaya for a few days now. In fact, I don't think it's RAINed here since daleyboy left Sa Kaeo !

Don't expect the good weather to last though. As long as he's in-country, we can expect monsoons at any time ! :o

Hasn't RAINed here in Pattaya for a few days now. In fact, I don't think it's RAINed here since daleyboy left Sa Kaeo !

Don't expect the good weather to last though. As long as he's in-country, we can expect monsoons at any time ! :D

:o:D Wet in bangers today

:o:D Wet in bangers today

Thought it was going to pour last night. Of course, I was on my moto, roaring down #2 road on my way to Big C with a "friend" when it started spitting.

Fortunately it didn't develop into anything more. Bad enough driving around here in good weather. :D

4 days to go. 4 Days to go ! 4 DAYS TO GO !!!!

I hope it stays dry in the UK today.. gotta put the washing out later... :o

totster :D

Totster ? Who the hel_l is Totster ? :D

Not RAINing here, yet, but daleyboy hasn't left the country yet, so anything is possible !

Dry today in the capital, hopefully it will stay that way, well at least until we get back to the hotel. Slumming it over on KSR today :D the sister in law wanted to come and see the famous road as she has never been here before :o

SIX days with no replies ?!?!?! See what happens when you let daleyboy go on vacation ?

I think it RAINed here (in Pattaya) this morning (7 am ?). As I was pretty drunk when I fell into bed around 3:30 am, I was in no condition to get up and look.

It sounded vicious, not really heavy drops, but coming down hard and fast. Didn't last long, and when I eventually crawled out of bed, it was hard to tell that it had RAINed at all !

SIX days with no replies ?!?!?! See what happens when you let daleyboy go on vacation ?

I think it RAINed here (in Pattaya) this morning (7 am ?). As I was pretty drunk when I fell into bed around 3:30 am, I was in no condition to get up and look.

It sounded vicious, not really heavy drops, but coming down hard and fast. Didn't last long, and when I eventually crawled out of bed, it was hard to tell that it had RAINed at all !

Indeed mate it did rain this morning and it was heavy, but it is quite pleasent out there now :o