Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has rianed here (in this city) more often than not in the little over a month that I've been here. I'm almost pining for Afghanistan where rain seems to be a semi-annual event.

The biggest difference you notice here is th temperature change when it rains. It's down-right chilly ! The other morning it was down to 6 degrees ! Can't wait to leave (I'd rather deal with snow than rain).

But, as me dear old dad says, at least you don't have to shovel it ! :o

Its been great in the Gate all while I was away and, yesterday was lovely. So is today, almost clear blue skies, once the morning clears its Autumnal cool, we'll be on for a good un this aft.... :o

redrus

Still runnin' then after nearly 2,500 posts - thought Doc would have shut her down by now. Was very nice here in CM but then a bloody great storm from 'nam decided to come over, although delightfully refreshing. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Ah... It rained here non stop drizzle going into the third night now, but it seems to be celaring a bit... thought I saw a star throught the clouds earlier... Or was that just my reflection in the mirror of the universe... :o (donz is rubbing off on me..., somewhat worringly)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

isn't it Rainy Season JD ? :D

South of La Belle France is beautiful... Sunny and all.

Rained last night though and there is a chill in the bright blue sky.... Winter approaches... :o

Edited by kayo

My first post in this thread - ativated by the rain in BKK yesterday. Could somebody summarize the initial 167 pages please? Cheers!

To summarise:-

Page #1 : Blah, blah, blah.......

Page #2 : Blah, blah, blah.........

Page #3 : Sod it!

Page #168 : Blah, blah, blah...........