Ripping Audio Off A Dvd

JJDinsay

Hey, saw the move called "The Score" on DVD and during the credits, this nice little tune by Diana Krall, called "I Make It Up As I Go" started playing. Really nice Jazz vocal. Anyway, couldn't find it on any of her CD's and aftersearching the Internet, I foudn out that she's not releasing it at all. Any idea how I can rip the audio off the DVD?

when you rip a dvd to divX the audio is encoded as an mp3 and the video is encoded as MPEG4. When I was first doing this you had to sync the mp3 with the vid, but now the programs are one click. if you do some searching concerning ripping to divX I am sure you will find a program that will give you the audio in mp3, then it will just be a matter of editing the mp3 for what you want.

maybe have a look at this

http://www.softforall.com/mp3naudoi/Ripper...per01090111.htm

it says 29usd to buy but it might have a trial version

hi'

Adobe audition does this very simply, extract music from video files, in different formats, avi mpg mp2 mpeg wmv and asf.

if the file comes from the hd, it's done within a matter of minutes, if it comes from cd, it's just a little bit longer, the cd needs to be read ...

my 2B here :o

francois