Looking To Get A Suit Made For Wedding

adgroom

I'm heading back to England in a couple of weeks for a wedding and would like a nice new suit made :-) Does anyone have any recommendations of a great place to go in Phuket. There are just so many to choose from and I feel it would be hit and miss if I just randomly walk into a tailors and hop for the best. I'm just looking for somewhere friendly, with great suits, good price etc... thanks alot for your help

I'm heading back to England in a couple of weeks for a wedding and would like a nice new suit made :-) Does anyone have any recommendations of a great place to go in Phuket. There are just so many to choose from and I feel it would be hit and miss if I just randomly walk into a tailors and hop for the best. I'm just looking for somewhere friendly, with great suits, good price etc... thanks alot for your help

I've used a tailors shop called "Designers Gallery" a couple of times in Patong. He speaks really good English and French so it's nice firstly to get the communication right. His prices have always been fair and i've been really pleased with the clothes he's made for me.He's just inside an arcade towards the North end of the beach in Patong, opposite Phuket Cabana Hotel.

Prices are useless without including the material used.. You can have a suit run over 10 - 15k in material alone for something really special.. I had a linen suit knocked up for a mates wedding (no jacket, pants, waistcoat and shirt) for 3500, using Egyptian linen would have made that 8 - 10 straight away !!

Do you want a suit to last and be worn over and over, or just need a use once wedding suit.. You could get the prices down in the 4 - 5k for the the latter but a nice suit, made of high quality material, that fits properly and is made by a pro.. Well the cheap ones rarely end up being a good value proposition.

If you want good quality and will spend the money Peach tailor in Patong does good work.. But then your probably looking at over 10k and maybe over 15 if you want high end material.

before i left phuket i got stuff made up at magnifique tailor (gosh, i think thats the correct name). they are opposite Dr Wattana's clinic in Soi Dr Wattana, off the beach road in patong.