A Gruesome Sighting In My Favorite Food Store Today

wheo

It was evident from the almost empty bottle of balsamic vinegar that a trip to Foodland was in order but I may need to visit Villa Market until the memories subside. I was ok at first ... I disinfected the trolley with one of my wipes as I am want to do but what I saw in aisle two made me sick to my stomach. I'm not sure if my wipes are capable of handling Asian Baby Goo in the quantity that I observed.

A rather thin women of Korean descent had the most obese baby who spent the entire time eyeballing me while lasciviously sucking and chewing on the trolley handle. The Korean lady did nothing to restrain the monster who must have weighed more than 25 kilos and with more gums than teeth looked like she could give a pirranha a run for its money in how quickly she could strip flesh from a wrist ... I never thought of wiping the side metal portions of the trolley until today.

Has anyone seen Foodland cleaning their trolleys with a pressure washer, soap and possibly hot water ... I asked the day-manager but he didn't seem to understand ... it's much nicer talkig to the short slightly balding grey-haired manager at night.

Edited by wheo

It was evident from the almost empty bottle of balsamic vinegar that a trip to Foodland was in order but I may need to visit Villa Market until the memories subside. I was ok at first ... I disinfected the trolley with one of my wipes as I am want to do but what I saw in aisle two made me sick to my stomach. I'm not sure if my wipes are capable of handling Asian Baby Goo in the quantity that I observed.

A rather thin women of Korean descent had the most obese baby who spent the entire time eyeballing me while lasciviously sucking and chewing on the trolley handle. The Korean lady did nothing to restrain the monster who must have weighed more than 25 kilos and with more gums than teeth looked like she could give a pirranha a run for its money in how quickly she could strip flesh from a wrist ... I never thought of wiping the side metal portions of the trolley until today.

Has anyone seen Foodland cleaning their trolleys with a pressure washer, soap and possibly hot water ... I asked the day-manager but he didn't seem to understand ... it's much nicer talkig to the short slightly balding grey-haired manager at night.

Germaphobia?

What do you do on an airplane? Did you know the bathroom of an airplane tends to have fecal matter strewn about due to the flushing mechanism blasting it out? Baby spit? Big deal....

You should have stayed at home inside your plastic bubble.

:o

What do you do on an airplane? Did you know the bathroom of an airplane tends to have fecal matter strewn about due to the flushing mechanism blasting it out? Baby spit? Big deal....

I went to an airplane loo for a wee and honest to God it wasn't till I turned round to find the flush button that I noticed a huge dump right at the back of the toilet seat. Since then I inspect the seat very carefully and if it looks OK I lift it and "hover".

What if the person who had obviously crouched on the seat had slipped into the bowl and in the process had pushed the flush button. Is the suction enough to do damage? :o

And those of you thinking of taking that Rocky Mountain train from Vancouver to Banff do be careful in the loos - to my own certain personal knowledge they do spit faecal matter back at you.

Edited by Tammi

return of Weho?? :o

This one is posting from a lot further away than Pattaya. :D

As in Bangkok-like distance ? It was mentioned else where of a weho sighting up that way not too long ago.

Did you not chastise the child, the mother obviously was not doing so ?

In a recent survey in the UK Which magasine found that many computer keyboards are home to more viri (viruses?) and bugs than the average toilet. You can run, you can hide but nowhere is safe from those little critters. :o

wheo, or weho, ever thought of buying a case of surgical gloves and donning a pair everytime you go out? I wouldn't worry too much about the kid's slobber on the trolley handle, the folk that cut up the meat in the deli section probably don't wash their hands after going to the loo.

In a recent survey in the UK Which magasine found that many computer keyboards are home to more viri (viruses?) and bugs than the average toilet. You can run, you can hide but nowhere is safe from those little critters. :o

wheo, or weho, ever thought of buying a case of surgical gloves and donning a pair everytime you go out? I wouldn't worry too much about the kid's slobber on the trolley handle, the folk that cut up the meat in the deli section probably don't wash their hands after going to the loo.

Hehehehehe, and they probably don't use toilet paper either, just the good old left hand (which is probably also the hand they hold the meat with when slicing it) !

Also, you're more likely to catch bugs from things like door handles and knobs, so you'd better wear gloves every where you go from now on.

Hehehehehe, and they probably don't use toilet paper either, just the good old left hand (which is probably also the hand they hold the meat with when slicing it) !

Also, you're more likely to catch bugs from things like door handles and knobs, so you'd better wear gloves every where you go from now on.

:D

:o Got all excited at the return of Weho, this is definately not the original, the one and only.

loved by many, abored by a few.

Not even a good attempt at his/her prose.

Come back soon Weho, you are missed :D

I quite agree :D . This is a good try by Wheo but is DEFINITELY not Weho.

:o Got all excited at the return of Weho, this is definately not the original, the one and only.

It is weho as he's admitted (on another site) to posting under the names of wheo and weho just for trolling purposes and now he's crying over there that he got banned here and wishing ill health to all mods here. He's a pathetic excuse for a human being. All he ever does is complain and isn't worth the time of day. He needs to use his little wipes to clean up the excrement in his head, doubt there would be much else up there.

It is weho as he's admitted (on another site) to posting under the names of wheo and weho just for trolling purposes and now he's crying over there that he got banned here and wishing ill health to all mods here. He's a pathetic excuse for a human being. All he ever does is complain and isn't worth the time of day. He needs to use his little wipes to clean up the excrement in his head, doubt there would be much else up there.

Pathetic Weho. He really needs attention yeah. But quite a good writer though. Really vivid description of simple incidents in life. He's so bored that he can take his time to describe his daily life with so much emotions. I bet he can write 2 paragraphs on how thai digs his nose in front of him!

Well, this version of weho (authentic or copy) has also joined the "B" list, and is probably crying his wittle eyes out on another forum about how badly he gets treated here.

I for one will not shed any tears over his departure, as I found many of his posts were thinly disguised racist and/or discriminatory.

The arrogant attitude he displayed (as in when he allegedly yelled at some child in a supermarket, because in his opinion the mother hadn't raised it properly, therefore it was his duty to publicly scold the child), (or when he decided that he should be allowed to take photos of Muslim women at a pool, despite the signage saying otherwise and being warned not to) made me wonder if wasn't going to be in the headlines soon (for the wrong reasons).

I don't know why the original got banned, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't because he was such a great guy and told such wonderful stories.

How does that old saying go, "Good riddance to bad rubbish" ?

I agree with Kerry the guys a knob!!!!good riddance to bad rubbish and the arse licker's who fawn over him are just as bad!!! sorry but I am sick of the sanctimonious crap that is sprouted here by his like.

Some shopping food stores in the USA do have Handiwipes or little towelettes for disinfecting the carts. Some people are trying to protect their babies, while others are trying to protect themselves from babies that were sitting in the carts. It goes both ways.