What To Do About Our Truck?

I am really sorry about the jumper remark... It was stupid and it goes down to posting under the influence. She went off somewhere that night and didn't return.

I thank you all for your opinion and it looks like the only course of action is to give her the keys and walk away.

There are no negotiations possible, I believe she has a new Thai man, surprise surprise.

I had hope to sell it but get some of my cash back and hopefully have someone take over the repayments before returning to England.

Sorry again for the stupidity, I will keep all future comments in the real world.

Good man,don't do anything rash and put it down as one of lifes little experience's.

I am in a similiar situation.

My g/f of 2 years packed up and returned back to her issan home yesterday.

This relationship cost me over half a mill. bht in the last 12 months alone and I decided it was time for her to take a walk.

I have learn't my lesson and will not fall for all the lie's and cohersion to extort money from farang.

They formulate a plan in their head to become wealthy with a cunning and decieving long term plan,that in most cases is obviously successfull.

Caveot emptor

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update - She says she wants nothing from me. She even says she will give back everything including gold. She says she cannot make the payments and does not want the keys. She wants me to find someone else to put on the documents... She does not want to be blacklisted for future credit.

Is it an easy job to have the finance company just change the name of the Thai national? (Assuming I wanted/had a new girlfriend.) She wants to walk away with a clean slate.