Thaiproperty.net

Hi David

Looks very good. Didn't have trouble loading it. Great memorable generic domain name too.

Shame about the overpricing by renters and sellers - to be expeted though. Maybe list clearly (at home page) links to 'for sale' versus 'for rent'? You'll get the clients more targeted and less likely to bail on you after tow or three clicks.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to see the brokers licenced. which should require 1. educational qualifications. . 2. a test to determine if the broker understands the very basics of real estate development and ethical standards. whoops.!

I think even in the "perfect" world of licenced brokers etc there are still dubious companies. Heard many horror stories from UK, USA etc... Think it would be a great thing if done properly and managed by an independant body but can't see it happening any time soon. Would like to think I could pass inspection but then again no matter how good you are you can never please everyone.....

Not sure why I'm responding to your posting, as way of topic, but do agree with your thoughts. What do you think about the different Thai associations already in place?

David

Hi David

Looks very good. Didn't have trouble loading it. Great memorable generic domain name too.

Shame about the overpricing by renters and sellers - to be expeted though. Maybe list clearly (at home page) links to 'for sale' versus 'for rent'? You'll get the clients more targeted and less likely to bail on you after tow or three clicks.

Hi Thaigene2, Thanks for compliments and observations. Guess it was luck 10 years ago with the names of both our sites. www.thaiproperty.com and .net. Didn't realise then how important they would become....

On the homepage there are various ways to get directly to both rental or sale properties. Either at the top of the quick search function you can specifiy sale or rent. On the bottom of the homepage you can click on properties for sale or rent in any location that has properties listed. Hopefully this helps with people searching in areas that may not have properties listed yet. Hopefully over the next few months we will continue to increase the amount of listings so blank searches should become less and less. I hope with use these features will become easy to use. If not we may need to make it more prominent as you say I would hate for people to get bored and bail....

Thanks,

David

I think if people listed like http://www.thaiproperty.net/SC950 they would have a much better chance of getting interest.

David: Another nit to tweak. In the SC950 listing, there is a font-size change on the right side as you scroll down, starting with "Guest Bathroom."

I only point that out because otherwise, it's a very sleek, attractive and functional site.

I think if people listed like http://www.thaiproperty.net/SC950 they would have a much better chance of getting interest.

David: Another nit to tweak. In the SC950 listing, there is a font-size change on the right side as you scroll down, starting with "Guest Bathroom."

I only point that out because otherwise, it's a very sleek, attractive and functional site.

The text on that particular listing was entered by the home owner directly. I can edit it but must admit that should I press the wrong key and make a mistake (delete) the property owner may get rather annoyed. Good spot though. Glad to see that people are actually taking the time to really study the different properties. Will advise the poster and let them change font size if they wish.

Out of interest I see your listing at http://www.thaiproperty.net/SC945 has had over 70 full page views on the site. Sorry to say though that no contact has been made by any prospective purchasers as yet. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

Many thanks,

David

Perhaps a link to a site that describes a farang's ability to purchase a condo or land. Despite many threads, some farangs just do not get it. Too, unfortuantely, your site has a uncanny naming resemblance to another farang's real estate site, and he is a huckster.

Perhaps a link to a site that describes a farang's ability to purchase a condo or land. Despite many threads, some farangs just do not get it. Too, unfortuantely, your site has a uncanny naming resemblance to another farang's real estate site, and he is a huckster.

If you look in the information tab on any page you will find info on various subjects including how to purchase property. Please check it out and see if you think more info is needed? Also, if you think of specific links to better info this would be appreciated. We tried to keep our info easy to read but also relevant. Link here but much more on the site that can be helpful in the information section. www.thaiproperty.net/Information-FAQs.

My other website is www.thaiproperty.com, very similar!!! I hope I am not the "huckster"???? :o

Regards,

David

My name is David Gray from East Coast Real Estate in Pattaya. We have just launched a new website at www.thaiproperty.net. Hopefully it is a medium that will be used by both agencies and private individuals to sell or rent their properties. The site is absolutely free for all listings outside of the Pattaya area which we cover. We would love to get some feedback from you guys as to how easy it is to enter properties, register as members, find properties, speed of download etc. All constructive criticism is appreciated.

Many thanks,

David

Who did you nick this idea from... A certain Australian!

Constructive enough for you?

Edited by wcr

My name is David Gray from East Coast Real Estate in Pattaya. We have just launched a new website at www.thaiproperty.net. Hopefully it is a medium that will be used by both agencies and private individuals to sell or rent their properties. The site is absolutely free for all listings outside of the Pattaya area which we cover. We would love to get some feedback from you guys as to how easy it is to enter properties, register as members, find properties, speed of download etc. All constructive criticism is appreciated.

Many thanks,

David

Who did you nick this idea from... A certain Australian!

Constructive enough for you?

No actually it was just a moment of boredom and too much time to look around the worlds best websites. Took bits and pieces from all over the place. Think it actually works well.... don't you? It was done to promote my company not hurt anyone else. Hopefully others will benefit as well.

Regards,

David