Condo Wanted

chiang mai

I'm looking for a good quality condo in CM and will be interested to hear from anyone that has (or knows of) a unit for sale. I'm looking for a two bedroom/two bath of around 150 sq meters and am OK with Rimping, Floral and Twin Peaks, doubtless there are also others I haven't named.

Please feel free to PM - NO agents please.

post-55571-1216932237_thumb.jpgI bought a new 128Sqm/2Br apartment november last year at baan kaankanok,it all depends where and what you want?

For my money Twin Peaks is way overpriced and flora and rimping are too old.I looked at most of everything before committing.

There are still brand new properties for sale under 30k Bt Sqm,but you will be 10 minutes from the moat and not 5.Chiang Mai is not too big if you have a small bike to beat the traffic.

Oh and save yourself a few Mill bht in the process.

post-55571-1216932237_thumb.jpgI bought a new 128Sqm/2Br apartment november last year at baan kaankanok,it all depends where and what you want?

For my money Twin Peaks is way overpriced and flora and rimping are too old.I looked at most of everything before committing.

There are still brand new properties for sale under 30k Bt Sqm,but you will be 10 minutes from the moat and not 5.Chiang Mai is not too big if you have a small bike to beat the traffic.

Oh and save yourself a few Mill bht in the process.

Spotting that development was a very useful heads up - thanks.

Try Galae Thong Tower,Changklan Road. First turning right after The Park Hotel driving south.There are many quality condos there to rent.

Thanks but I'm looking to BUY.

Far better value than any of those will be the double unit in Changklan Residence, almost opposite The Empress Hotel.

I am trying to help my elderly friend in Canada who has changed his plans and now wishes to sell this unit, plus a single, both on the top (14th) floor of this block. Both are in excellent decorative order, have air-con, brand new furnishings & kitchen fittings, top quality teak wall units & decor trimming and extra thick doors for soundproofing and security. Both have lovely views of Doi Suthep and higher than average ceilings.

The larger unit has 2 bathrooms, 1 with tub and 1 en suite with the main bedroom. The 2nd bedroom could also be made into a study/office. If you like quiet, this is the place. Many Japanese residents (known for their quietness & consideration), very few children and well away from any university. Small-ish swimming pool, free underground parking, security and a laundry here, and a few minutes walk to many excellent restaurants. All the benefits of Twin Peaks, in fact, at far far better value.

The double unit is priced at 1.8m baht (16,400b p.a. building service fee) and the single unit 900,000b (8,400b). They could in fact be joined to create one extra large unit. Just PM me to see them.

NB: This is not 'commercial business', mods, I am simply helping an old friend whose circumstances have suddenly changed.

Are you coming back to live in Chiang Mai then ?

I thought you had sold up everything in CM for a new life making pies on Phuket?

If you are, as I hope coming back then will you be bringing your wife and pie making equipment with you?

• 4 weeks later...
Try Galae Thong Tower,Changklan Road. First turning right after The Park Hotel driving south.There are many quality condos there to rent.

Thanks but I'm looking to BUY.

HI<

is the condo in changklan residence still for sale?If it is the case i am now in Chiangmai and willing to buy.My mail is [email protected].

Far better value than any of those will be the double unit in Changklan Residence, almost opposite The Empress Hotel.

I am trying to help my elderly friend in Canada who has changed his plans and now wishes to sell this unit, plus a single, both on the top (14th) floor of this block. Both are in excellent decorative order, have air-con, brand new furnishings & kitchen fittings, top quality teak wall units & decor trimming and extra thick doors for soundproofing and security. Both have lovely views of Doi Suthep and higher than average ceilings.

The larger unit has 2 bathrooms, 1 with tub and 1 en suite with the main bedroom. The 2nd bedroom could also be made into a study/office. If you like quiet, this is the place. Many Japanese residents (known for their quietness & consideration), very few children and well away from any university. Small-ish swimming pool, free underground parking, security and a laundry here, and a few minutes walk to many excellent restaurants. All the benefits of Twin Peaks, in fact, at far far better value.

The double unit is priced at 1.8m baht (16,400b p.a. building service fee) and the single unit 900,000b (8,400b). They could in fact be joined to create one extra large unit. Just PM me to see them.

NB: This is not 'commercial business', mods, I am simply helping an old friend whose circumstances have suddenly changed.

CM,

I am selling 1 of mine in Rimping, however it is 235 M2, 3 bedrooms and bathrooms. Fully refitted with the best views over old city, etc.

Not cheap though....not sure what sort of budget you are working off.