I Met The 'don'

I can reveal exclusively that i met the Don approx. 1 year ago in Pattaya. I didnt give it a second thought untill i started to come across his threads here on TV. I was standing in the Malibu Bar in Soi Prisanee and couldnt help but notice - and hear this guy talking about spin kicking. Thing is though he was only about 5ft 2in and looked to weigh about 80lbs. Everytime he lifted his leg to simulate a spin kick his wig slipped and on one occassion he nearly swallowed his teeth. Nice guy though :o

I can reveal exclusively that i met the Don approx. 1 year ago in Pattaya. I didnt give it a second thought untill i started to come across his threads here on TV. I was standing in the Malibu Bar in Soi Prisanee and couldnt help but notice - and hear this guy talking about spin kicking. Thing is though he was only about 5ft 2in and looked to weigh about 80lbs. Everytime he lifted his leg to simulate a spin kick his wig slipped and on one occassion he nearly swallowed his teeth. Nice guy though :o

Leave the Donk alone!

He's a legend in his own luchtime

Roy gsd :D:D

I see your still concussed from the kickbox to the head I gave you.

Heys lads calm down, The don is a hard nut, dont mess with him or he will mess you up!

However..................

I went down to pattaya last year to take him on in the ring, I snapped his little arms and legs with 2 spinning kicks myself.

Hey Don! Fancy another beating??

Edited by MonkeyHouse

Well come down the road a few km and you can meet me too :D

Why are you folks picking on TheDon? His posts are harmless and he obviously doesn't even take himself seriously.

Not positive, but I think this post comes rather close to breaking one of the forum rules.

Why are you folks picking on TheDon? His posts are harmless and he obviously doesn't even take himself seriously.

Not positive, but I think this post comes rather close to breaking one of the forum rules.

:o cmon man dont take things so serious? The Don is ok arent you mate?

Anyway surface "The rules are there aint no rules"

bye bye

Get a life mate :o This is all in good humour - and i think the Don is quite able to speak for himself (or her)!

All respondents are obviously Don fans :D

Alas! Like Zoro, only a chosen few will ever know the Don's true identity :D

Don, Don, who the <deleted> is Don?

If it ever came down to it my money is on the Don :D

Would you like him to give you a good drop kicking and then have his way with you? :o

Alas! Like Zoro, only a chosen few will ever know the Don's true identity :o

Um whatsoever....Do you have a crush on the don?

If you saw me you would understand. Just think of someone totally opposite to you, that is me. Tall, handsome etc

Alas! Like Zoro, only a chosen few will ever know the Don's true identity :D

Would you like him to give you a good drop kicking and then have his way with you? :D

Zorro versus Don - money on Don :D:o:D:(:P

We all know everyone wants to be like me, tall, tanned, good looking. If I was you guys I would hate me too.

Don -You have it all wrong. You are something of leg end on this forum. Sorry, I think I may have meant legend :o

Don adds some much needed humor to many threads that would be way to serious without him. The best part is his posts are mainly one liners.

it takes a minimum of two brain cells to compose a two liner :o