Bail Controversy : Court Frees Tourists’ Killer

george

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it.. A special team/person is on his merry way to pay Thailand's finest a special visit. From one of the trout farmer from the other side of the pond; and raises his glass to a certain lady across the pond. Is he one of them ?

Given the circumstances.. it is a done deal.. Justice served Three cheers to the Planning and Applications, Dreams of Trout Skinned, gutted..Days are number ..

By the way the C.. brothers on on schedule as well.. And justice will find its wrath..

:o

Rumor has it.. A special team/person is on his merry way to pay Thailand's finest a special visit. From one of the trout farmer from the other side of the pond; and raises his glass to a certain lady across the pond. Is he one of them ?

Given the circumstances.. it is a done deal.. Justice served Three cheers to the Planning and Applications, Dreams of Trout Skinned, gutted..Days are number ..

By the way the C.. brothers on on schedule as well.. And justice will find its wrath..

reads like a clue in a difficult crossword puzzle.

By the way the C.. brothers on on schedule as well.. And justice will find its wrath

reads like a clue in a difficult crossword puzzle.

Answer, Jibberish

Rumor has it.. A special team/person is on his merry way to pay Thailand's finest a special visit.  From one of the trout farmer from the other side of the pond;  and raises his glass to a certain lady across the pond.  Is he one of them ? 

Given the circumstances.. it is a done deal.. Justice served  Three cheers to the Planning and Applications, Dreams of Trout  Skinned, gutted..Days are number ..

Ehhrm........... sorry but could you translate this into English ? :D:D

Rumor has it.. A special team/person is on his merry way to pay Thailand's finest a special visit.  From one of the trout farmer from the other side of the pond;   and raises his glass to a certain lady across the pond.  Is he one of them ? 

Given the circumstances.. it is a done deal.. Justice served  Three cheers to the Planning and Applications, Dreams of Trout  Skinned, gutted..Days are number ..

Ehhrm........... sorry but could you translate this into English ? :D:D

Go back to sleep.

Yeah, first thing professional killers do before they do their job is to start rumors about the job. 

:D

not really that much about starting rumors if the message is so encrypted that the CIA couldn't decipher Rhys's comments.

Sssssssshhh Agent Troutfish is very clever :o

Agent Troutfish a.k.a. Johnny English? :D

Here's my prediction: He'll be found innocent by reason of self defense for the man and guilty of accidental manslaughter for the woman. If this trial was going to be open and fair, they wouldn't be discouraging the press. Right now they are dragging things out, hoping that the Western press will lose interest. Judging from the amount of news coming out about this trial, this strategy seems to be working.

One of my wife's uncles is a Police Inspector in Kanchinaburi Muang. He's not in the same station as the murderer, but he is acquainted with him. When we were visiting Kanchinaburi a few months ago, my wife asked her uncle about this affair. He didn't want to talk about it, but he did say that Sgt. Sombat was very bad news. His rank in the local mafia is much higher than his rank in the police department and he knows a lot about what the various high ranking police, etc.., have been up to.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sg.t Sombat and his cronies have been putting a lot of pressure (maybe even blackmailing) the judge in this case.

Right now they are dragging things out, hoping that the Western press will lose interest. 

I'd say they could care less about the western press. They don't have any real voice here. And monied judges, police generals, etc. who have more than they could spend in a lifetime aren't terribly concerned with the falling revenues of the Happy Camper Guesthouse in Phuket or any tourist revenue issues for that matter (not to mention that the effects fall away exponentially anyway).

There wasn't even justice for Michael Wansley's killers (except for the peon motorcycle gunman) even though he was a relatively important person and his company (Deloitte, Touche...) is certainly no small player in Thailand, but it's hard to say that it has affected anything significant here or if anyone even remembers him other than his family.

Greets All From Kanchanaburi,

Sadly I am taking a step back from this case from now. My final attempt to get in to speak with some authorities about this case was once agin denied.

I was "politely informed" to remember that I have to live here!!!

Sadly, I too believe that this P.O.S is gona walk free!

I think you should leave the heroism to REAL!! consulate staff that can actually make a difference stop trying to be a hero and putting your life in Danger for no reason.

Please post a message in the Guestbook at the official Kanchanaburi tourist information site:

http://www.kanchanaburi-info.com/en/index.html

I dont think that it is the "official" site. It seems to be run by a guy called Edgar König.

Here is the link to the official TAT webpage for Kanchaburi TAT Kanchanaburi - No Guestbook there! :o

Total number of page views up till now: 125221

Busiest day so far 31 January 2005 Page views 678

Perhaps it's not the "official" site, but still with 125,000 views, it does get looked at quite a bit it seems and if it helps anyone, then it's probably beneficial to post.

In reading the guestbook there, it looks as if it may have already taken some tourist dollars away.