How Old Is Your Girlfriend(s) Compared To You.

PoorSucker

Age girlfriend(s) vs you  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im 28 and my wife is 31, when I was 22 my ex girlfriend was 42,

<deleted>.. 4 real?

I have a picture of my mind TheDON cuddled up next to the mamasan at Rainbow 4 bar in nana plaza.

:D:D:D:(

I would have to be very very :D to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

Oh I don't know. It's all relative... :D

When I was around 17, one of my best mates at school had a girlfriend who was late thirties. I remember feeling a little envious not to say curious as to what some aspects of his relationship with her might be like... :P

Fast forward a few decades and I no longer feel envious... The curiousity has waned as well...

For some reason they are not together any more either...Perhaps just as well as I'm not very good at blocking images from my mind sometimes. :burp:

Having fantisies about your teacher is one thing, but not your own mother mate, come on now!

:o ...

You deliberately did that because I told you I'm not good at blocking images from my mind didn't you... :P

Mate, you guys should of seen her, she was a stunning 42 year old, she was half japanese and half aussie. She looked like she was early thirties and boy did she teach me a thing or 2.

My mates were very envious, Im bet every bloke in her would of hit it. She was also a nurse too which made a few good sessions. I wouldnt really call it a real relastionship either

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

likes to be mothered :o

Well a few people have called me a motherfuc_ker a few times, I guess they were right

here I am thinking you are a big tough man.

boy............ was i wrong.

Maybe you just didnt get what I said.

But maybe she just wanted a REAL man, and I am what you call a MAN's MAN.

Wit? was that meant to be a wit?

As for TV persona, im not really worried about what people think of me, Are you?

The impression you give me is that your one of those washed up old guys who do the rounds in soi nana preying on young BG's. Im right are'nt i? No need to be shy about it though theres 1000's of guys like you here!

At the prices they charge at Nana i wouldn't be calling it preying. Being taken for a ride is more like it.

likes to be mothered :D

Well a few people have called me a motherfuc_ker a few times, I guess they were right

here I am thinking you are a big tough man.

boy............ was i wrong.

Maybe you just didnt get what I said.

But maybe she just wanted a REAL man, and I am what you call a MAN's MAN.

I am not so sure i would want to be known ans a Man's man. :o

I would have to be very very :o to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

So if your GF of BF is 20 years younger than you, imgine how they feel. :D

Exactly, also the 42 year old is probably the best 42 year old ive seen, she would put most of girls in there 30's to shame. She still has a killer of a body too. Ive also seen other 40 year old females that I would of done too if I was single. But most girls in there 40's are losing it abit, but some girls do still look nice

I would have to be very very :o to go with a girl 20 years older than me even for one night.

They are probably used to it. :D

I doubt it, I mean have you seen some of the blokes :D

They are probably used to it. :D

Thai Visa members girlfriends or wives are all from Influential families and extremely wealthy, they all met in an overseas University whilst studying Astro Physics.

You slay me :o It's called "the mother complex" by the Psycologists who go to to college and research this stuff.

I had the same experience, it was great for both of us, she don't tell and don't swell, and was apprieciative as hel_l!! Never payed for anything .I miss and thank her. She taught me a lot! Today I am just a dirty old man because I'm over 50 and still love being with a lovely lady. Discreet of course. Age is a state of mind and the Thai women know this, that's what makes them so irresistable :D . Chok Dee.You guys are getting to serious about a thing

that we all came for. Beautiful women in a beautiful country. Age is meaningless if you are happy !!

Don't complicate things with western BS. Have a happy life here.

You slay me :o It's called "the mother complex" by the Psycologists who go to to college and research this stuff.

I had the same experience, it was great for both of us, she don't tell and don't swell, and was apprieciative as hel_l!! Never payed for anything .I miss and thank her. She taught me a lot! Today I am just a dirty old man because I'm over 50 and still love being with a lovely lady. Discreet of course. Age is a state of mind and the Thai women know this, that's what makes them so irresistable :D . Chok Dee.You guys are getting to serious about a thing

that we all came for. Beautiful women in a beautiful country. Age is meaningless if you are happy !!

Don't complicate things with western BS. Have a happy life here.

You have a point there papajohn, but i would say most of the time they are just trying to be nice about the age thing.

I was actually sickened when I saw the results of the poll and the large number of men that were in involved in relationships with women 40 years younger than themselves. I do not understand how these disturbed guys could be involved with girls that are easily young enough to be their granddaughters. I cannot imagine what they must be thinking when they crawl under the covers with these youthful hard bodied nubile luscious nymphs ??? ( excuse me while I quit drooling on my keyboard) I may sound a little prudish but for very personal reasons, I think that a 36 year age difference is totally OK and perfectly normal and acceptable but any more age difference than that is a little demented. :o

another thread asking to be closed :o:D

you should have respondants certify their answers!

there better be a few 40 yrs. age diff. or this poll is only troolls..............lol.

i just voted 4 the 40 diff. even though i dont have tgf, if i wanted one id look for one 40 years younger than me.....ohhh ohhh!

Yeah, Blizzard that's why you can't vote. :D

I was actually sickened when I saw the results of the poll and the large number of men that were in involved in relationships with women 40 years younger than themselves. I do not understand how these disturbed guys could be involved with girls that are easily young enough to be their granddaughters. I cannot imagine what they must be thinking when they crawl under the covers with these youthful hard bodied nubile luscious nymphs ??? ( excuse me while I quit drooling on my keyboard) I may sound a little prudish but for very personal reasons, I think that a 36 year age difference is totally OK and perfectly normal and acceptable but any more age difference than that is a little demented. :o

Do you want the monkey to be honest? ahhh i better not hey..good monkey

I'm 23, she's 26.. so three years older to the day. Getting married next week, she just told her parents I was 26 too, they dont speak enough English/I don't speak enough Thai for them to find out otherwise. It's pretty old fashioned with regards the man being older than the woman..

I may sound a little prudish but for very personal reasons, I think that a 36 year age difference is totally OK and perfectly normal and acceptable but any more age difference than that is a little demented. :o

You hit the nail on the head. 36 years age difference is perfect, but any more is totally perverted (unless she dresses real sexy and tricks you). :D

Can I pre-empt the next meaningless poll here on brain dead TV.....

How much does your Girlfriend(s) Weigh Compared To You?

1. Over 40 Kilos lighter
  2. 36-40 Kilos lighter
  3. 31-35 Kilos lighter
  4. 26-30 Kilos lighter
  5. 21-25 Kilos lighter

Is it a myth that the old farang men who come to Pattaya, cannot get a nice lady in their home country. I find it very hard to believe, as there are many lovely females in Europe and the US. :o

When I was in my teens / early 20's what would I have given to be taught by a stunning looking older woman.... Lucky Don. Any man surely have had daydreams about such?

Including The Don. :o

When I was in my teens / early 20's what would I have given to be taught by a stunning looking older woman.... Lucky Don. Any man surely have had daydreams about such?

I reckon The Don is Dustin Hoffman in real life. :o