Tot Adsl... The Old Chestnut!

Taijitu

Yep, I am in Bangkok using TOT, the problem is the international connectivity. I have 8kb/s download speed from London and the USA. My upload speed is 50 kb/s. Its been like this for about 2 hours now.

Edited by Maverell

• 5 months later...

TOT and ADSL

Sins TOT made promotion to get double speed for only 1000 baht a Month, the speed went down and down.

I made the last several Months many speed tests. Morning evening and night time, but there was not so much difference.

The funniest thing what I saw in the last 20 years I worked with computers, that the upload speed is faster then the download speed.

When visit national websites, the speed is OK, but as soon you go international, it's a disaster.

I complain many times, but I can better speak against my dog.

Or TOT didn't upgrade their servers or it can be a political issue?

For now, put a coffee machine and some sandwiches next to you and if that doesn't help Red Bull will? :o

speedtest.tiff

TOT and ADSL

Sins TOT made promotion to get double speed for only 1000 baht a Month, the speed went down and down.

I made the last several Months many speed tests. Morning evening and night time, but there was not so much difference.

The funniest thing what I saw in the last 20 years I worked with computers, that the upload speed is faster then the download speed.

When visit national websites, the speed is OK, but as soon you go international, it's a disaster.

I complain many times, but I can better speak against my dog.

Or TOT didn't upgrade their servers or it can be a political issue?

For now, put a coffee machine and some sandwiches next to you and if that doesn't help Red Bull will? :o

On a related note, when trying to send an email using TOT I keep getting an error message saying"cannot find the email server" although just occaisionally it will send emails but sometimes have to wait a day or so.......ANY IDEAS WELCOME???