Who Would You Most Like To Meet From Thaivisa.com?

nogutsnoapplepie

Hey Jem and "Steven":

Jem, thanks for the lovely compliment. Love to meet you too. Where are you now? Is it in Thailand or SEA?

Steven, let's meet up again soon as planned. I'll give you a call.

Kat :o

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back to the thread topic,

I would like to meet.

Dave Thailand

NoGutsNoApplePie

Bronco

Dr Pat Pong

Explorer/George

Tukyleith

Penzman

Jay

Princess Nat

Boon Mee

Khun?

So Cal

BMW

12Call

Narongs Parents

Dutch

Pnusted

Chonabot

Kat

RDN again

and anyone else I need to suck up to, to keep my membership :o

So far I have met.

Stumonster, seems like a nice bloke.

LC, a true darling, but very quiet (I find that sexy).

Random Chances, I heard a voice and had to look down to see where it was coming from  :D , nice bloke.

RDN, ??, not sure as I dont remember - Indian fellow with one gammy leg?

FTH - six toed bloke, very good swimmer and he pays extra when having manicures Im told - see you soon FTH!

The Gentleman Scamp - young weirdo ...*&^%$#@#$%^^&*()())_ and a nice enough fellow.

Basher, my good ole mate from years ago has unfortunatley been killed in action in sunny Nigeria - he will be missed!  :D

dont think I missed anyone else  :o

So that's why he's not answered my e-mails to him! Danm!

Real sorry to hear that, Gent. We got along very well by pen - would have liked to meet him.

My condolences... :D

Never met anyone on this forum... but if i did it would be

Gent(twister ect ect,ect) and Georgie Porgie(love to see those guys in one room together) :o

the good Dr PP and George

KevinN , not seen him around for along time? seems like an interesting character who i have butted heads with a few times but always had my respect.

Really sorry to hear about Basher,

KevinN , not seen him around for along time? seems like an interesting character who i have butted heads with a few times but always had my respect.

Although I've exchanged PM's with several TV-forum people, KevinN is the only one whom I've met (along with his friendly and charming wife Sunee). We met up in Phetchabun. KevinN is as crusty, honest and like-able in person as he was when posting here.

Exchanged some e-mail with KevinN this week. Apparently he had a fracas with the Mods and got himself banned from here. Other than that, he says he is doing okay.

I am tentatively scheduled to be back in LoS around the first week of January, and will hopefully have a couple days of free time this visit. Would like to get over to Pattaya and check out some live music venues. If there happens to be a meetup planned, then I would like to try to get over to it.

Later,

Spee

I'm trying to sort out a trip in the New Year and would love to meet with peeps in Bkk/Patts and some in the Isaan area (KK/Kalasin).

I tried to organise a meeting last year on my 2 trips but no fecker wanted to know , that's one thing that has changed for the good , more people who aren't scared to be seen!

Good on ya's!

:o

I'm trying to sort out a trip in the New Year and would love to meet with peeps in Bkk/Patts and some in the Isaan area (KK/Kalasin).

I tried to organise a meeting last year on my 2 trips but no fecker wanted to know , that's one thing that has changed for the good , more people who aren't scared to be seen!

Good on ya's!

Chonabot... I'm gonna be in Kalasin at that time... :D , I'd be happy to meet up :D

totster :D

Good on ya's!

Looks like I am gonna be home Christmas and New Year, I will tag along also, Pattaya or Khon Kaen will do.