Offices To Rent

7robbie7

does anyone know of any offices to rent in Pattaya

if so i would like to know size, location, price etc etc

thanks in advance Rob

There is no office tower/block as such to rent in Pattaya.. just town houses, shops things like that. No idea how much to rent, I looked into it before but I do recall them asking for Key Money (no thanks)..

thanks in advance Rob

try ringing 0813446756 Andrew, they have office space to rent, central location.

thanks in advance Rob

There is no office tower/block as such to rent in Pattaya.. just town houses, shops things like that. No idea how much to rent, I looked into it before but I do recall them asking for Key Money (no thanks)..

You didn't look very hard then did you.

Have a look at the building on Sukhumvit Road where the Universe Gym is located. I rent a small office there for over 2 years and quite happy with the location. Not that perfect if you are looking for walk-in customers but if you just want to set up an office it i worth a try! PM me for more details if you like!

There is no office tower/block as such to rent in Pattaya..

just town houses, shops things like that.

Are you certain of that ?

What about the Tony Trade Center in front of Tony Fitness Center on 3rd Road ?

Does it need to be an office - IE have walk in traffic?

Location = cost.

Some condos have ground floor units for rent as office space. If your business would work from a house consider a semi residental area, cheaper.

Out of the main area you could get an annual least for 15,000 - 20,000 a month with basic services.

I thought I would offer prices as no one else had so far. I guess a google would offer a few better leads for places that are availible now.

I have a 210 sq mt 3 story townhouse 50 meters off of 3rd road between Pattaya Tai and Klang. It is furnished and first floor is living room, but on 3rd floor is additional living room and large bedroom. about 25 units in the complex and 20% are used commercially. Door to Door is in my building. The unit is less than 5 years old and very centrally located and can be rented long term at B20,000 per month.

PM is you want more details.