Mattress Cleaning

raro

I learned about a mattress cleaning service in Pattaya. German guy, comes to your house, injects some chemicals in the mattress and sucks it out with some sort of a vacuum cleaner.

Anybody out there tried the service before?

I learned about a service in Pattaya. German guy, comes to your house, injects some chemicals in and sucks it out with some sort of a vacuum cleaner.

No, i just stick with straight stuff down Soi 6, 4 times a week. :D:o:D

Joking apart, buy a new one, think about what or who, you have done on that thing over the years.

Edited by plasticpig

I learned about a mattress cleaning service in Pattaya. German guy, comes to your house, injects some chemicals in the mattress and sucks it out with some sort of a vacuum cleaner.

If it is the right equipment, the right chemicals (NO soap!) used it can bring surprising results!

But then, there are these "Protector"-Sheets, much easier and cheaper to use them, we use them in the Hotel Industry!

• 2 years later...

i can recommend the services of masterclean, they are based in phuket and samui. its a fully professional mattress cleaning service and we have been very satisfied with the results of a test cleaning they did in our premises demonstrating to us what their equipment can do. they use some kinda special machinery and they show you the dirt that comes out in show glass. they where also not expensive and i know that quite a lot of hotels here in samui use their services. check them out via google mastercleansamui or www.mastercleanphuket.com. hope that helps and good luck :)<br><br>

What's up Rainman, you got bedbugs :D:o
I guess he has not but some people sweat a lot like I do and the mattress gets a bit dirty

Am I the only one using a "Mattress Cover" ?

It's cheap and does protect your mattress from sweat

(and other "light" body fluids). Easy to wash as well ...

Cheers,

rudi

• 9 months later...

My fiancee and I have used Dream Hygiene based in Bangkok to clean & sanitize our mattresses, they have teams in Pattaya as they do a lot of ex-pats homes & also do a lot of the major hotels down here & Bangkok...... It took less than 15 minutes start to finish due to the design of their machine, which is dry & chemical free. We were very surprised what came of the mattress to be honest. Google them.... rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

What does the cleaning cost ? A pretty good new mattress is what? about 20+k?

Bought one those latex overlays for ours think it 4k or so..probably less prone to sucking up the human detritus although the cover does stain......

Gotta go ..got some cotton buds in the washing machine....

• Like 1

We had both our double bed and our sons single bed cleaned/sanitized and paid 1199 & 799 respectively that includes the discount we got for being referred by a friend of ours, if you mention William Cox they will give you the same discount, they have been given the same discounts to 2 other people we have previously referred. As you say its a lot cheaper than paying 20k or so for a new mattress.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
So how much does this guy charge to clean a standard kingsize mattress?

1,500 for one but he for gives volume discounts. Also worth mentioning that you know him from this thread.

sent from my Android phone

• Like 1

We use a mattress protector and the stuff sucked from the mattress (not the protector, this one went in the washing machine ) was almost as much as he sucked from the sofas on the veranda that the cats sleep on.

Scary, really!

THere are people who come with special UV lights which kill the bacteria and bleach the stains and the also vacuam them out.

A mattress is said to double its weight in about 10 years.

If you mattress has doubled in weight over the last 10 years then they should probably bring stakes and garlic as wellbiggrin.png

Seriously, how long time does it take to properly clean a king size mattress?

Edited by MZurf

Thanks. That's not bad. Even with a mattress protector/cover, who knows what lives inside your mattress after a few years in this climate.

They have indeed some sort of vacuum cleaner and this uv thingy. One mattress takes about 15 minutes.

Many customers ask me what's the process when cleaning & sanitizing a mattress?

The purpose built vacuum removes all surface debris from ones mattress which includes dust particles, dust mite faeces, dead skins, dried sweat residue, hair, excrement's and other organic matter.

We then deep sanitize the mattress again using our purpose built Germicidal UV-C "Ultra-Violet C" machine, however to use UV in the correct manner the machine must be stationery for a number of seconds; our machine is programmed to bleep after a 10 second exposure in order to kill all human pathogens, bacteria, germs, dust mites, fungi, spores, tiny parasites and other impurities from the mattress, we then slide the machine to the next part of the bed to repeat the process, creating a vastly healthier sleeping environment.

Its dry & chemical free.

Hope this answers a few questions.....

• 3 weeks later...

Got dream hygiene hygiene round to clean my mattress,gave me a big bag of dust they had sucked out of the mattress then sapped it with the uv machine.

They left the same with me.....

Got dream hygiene hygiene round to clean my mattress,gave me a big bag of dust they had sucked out of the mattress then sapped it with the uv machine.

They left the same with me.....

I own a guest house and was recommended to use to maintain and prolong my life of mattresses, the company provided an excellent service and brought life back into the mattresses.

Would definitely recommended them to any one!!!

I own a guest house and was recommended to use to maintain and prolong my life of mattresses, the company provided an excellent service and brought life back into the mattresses.

Would definitely recommended them to any one!!!

So you own a guest house but ask in several other threads for a tourist visa...wouldn't a non immi B visa be more appropriate?

I also have edited out the link to the company you recommend as I believe they had enough plugs in this thread.