Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Farang Beholder

moonkie

beauty   

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you awaiting answers to this poll with your underpants round your ankles ? :o

Are you expecting Photographic evidence ? :D

Are you Blizzard/ CynthiaLee and a host of other names that have been banned or suspended ? :D

Truthful answers only.

Edited by Maigo6

wheres yall frkkn sense of humour? i see theres a thread on chiold molestaaion going on now.....lol.

thai girls look at themselves in the mirror more than any other race ive seen, they must be concerned on how they look.

Edited by moonkie

Mate when my wife walks down the street here in Sydney she turns heads. As I dont go out with ugly girls.

This multi millionaire tries to pick up my wife (my wifes previous employer) He knows me and even wanted to take us both out for dinner and offered her a promotion after only working there for a few weeks, we were abit suspicous and then my wife tell me a week later that he asked her to dump me and be with him.

I completely snapped as he was nice to my face but was only after one thing.

Roid rage kicked in and I went down there one day after work and they had to call security on me. took 3 of the bastards to restain me

Mate when my wife walks down the street here in Sydney she turns heads. As I dont go out with ugly girls.

This multi millionaire tries to pick up my wife (my wifes previous employer) He knows me and even wanted to take us both out for dinner and offered her a promotion after only working there for a few weeks, we were abit suspicous and then my wife tell me a week later that he asked her to dump me and be with him.

Roid rage kicked in and I went down there one day after work and they had to call security on me. took 3 of the bastards to restain me

:o:D

wow, hope not your GF reads this.

When she asks me questions like "Do you think I am fat?" I always change the subject quickly.

I always tell my wife she isn't fat yet. :o

When she asks me questions i don't want to lie about i just tell her don't ask questions you don't want an honest answer to.

I think I saw that story in a U.S. movie a few years ago... with Michael Douglass, Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson.... But...that was just a movie....

In real life, sounds like someone here has a bit of a behavioral problem.... :o

I think I saw that story in a U.S. movie a few years ago... with Michael Douglass, Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson.... But...that was just a movie....

In real life, sounds like someone here has a bit of a behavioral problem.... :o

I think delusional is the operative word.

But, it's OK for them to know your wife?

that picture was taken 9 years ago when we married. She does not look like that anymore. So far only 1 person I know has figured it out and that is because he saw the same picture hanging in my house.

Besides that more people on this board know me than know my wife.

ya know, I wonder why so many of you seem obsessed with how other peoples partners look. Get a hobby, trainspotting might work :o

This topic is of no use to thaivisa. Imo it is intended to incite flaming & hateful comments so will now be closed.