Book-keeping Problems - Anyone Know A Good Book-keeper?

DavidBrook

Hi y'all. I hope this is not the wrong forum.

I need to change book-keepers; I run a small and easy to account for business and need a Thai book-keeper to lodge VAT, Social Fund and With-holding tax returns each month. Good English would be handy 'cos my Thai basically sucks.

Anyone know of a good person to talk to?

Cheers,

D

Guest Reimar

I need to change book-keepers; I run a small and easy to account for business and need a Thai book-keeper to lodge VAT, Social Fund and With-holding tax returns each month. Good English would be handy 'cos my Thai basically sucks.

Cheers,

D

From where in Thailand?

Cheers.

Cheers,

D

From where in Thailand?

Cheers.

Sorry, should have said. must be BKK, helpful if local to eastern suburbs (Pattanakhan, Srinakarin etc)

D

Cheers,

D

Hi Dave,

I ran a Bkk based company for 9 yrs and had changed accountants/bookkeepers than I had Singer's, if you want details of an accuntoing firm that can handle all your needs ring me and I'll explain. john 081 376 1773

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I know it is quite a late reply but in case you might need book-keepers again in the future or you know anyone who need book-keepers. I am a freelance bookkeeper.

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you need more information.

Cheers,

A

Cheers,

D