Glasgow Celtic

jietjon

I'd like to be at today's Hibs game. Sure to be a good one.

It will be interesting to see the attendance figures.

Celtic v Hibernian (Saturday, 6.15pm, Thailand)

Senegal striker Kamara has aggravated a hamstring injury, and a decision will be made on Saturday morning. Kamara made his first appearance since February in Tuesday's 2-1 win over Motherwell.

Darren O'Dea is expected to continue to play through the pain of a thigh strain but the game comes too soon for fellow defenders Glenn Loovens and Thomas Rogne, while Jos Hooiveld and Shaun Maloney remain on the sidelines.

Hibernian are hoping to welcome Chris Hogg, David Wotherspoon, Paul Hanlon and Patrick Cregg back from injury for the game at Celtic. The quartet have all trained this week following respective back, ankle, pelvic and toe problems.

Shame to see all those empty seats at the ground.

I wouldn't have missed that game for the world

had I been in Glasgow. Shows you how fickle some

fans can be, eh?

(Good to see Samaras out of the equation).

Thats the sign of the times CB. Having to ask a father to stump up 100 gbp for hotdogs drinks , travel, programmes and all the rest that comes with going to the match with his kids.

Then comes the best bit........ Having to watch the <deleted> thats been served up on the pitch this season. Sorry mate , im surprised there wasnt less than 20,000 at that game.

Ahinkel

Shame to see all those empty seats at the ground.

I wouldn't have missed that game for the world

had I been in Glasgow. Shows you how fickle some

fans can be, eh?

(Good to see Samaras out of the equation).

Thats the sign of the times CB. Having to ask a father to stump up 100 gbp for hotdogs drinks , travel, programmes and all the rest that comes with going to the match with his kids.

Then comes the best bit........ Having to watch the <deleted> thats been served up on the pitch this season. Sorry mate , im surprised there wasnt less than 20,000 at that game.

Ahinkel

5,000Baht every fortnight would be worth every bean.

Bet you blow that on a Saturday night just by yourself.

I'd take my wee bhoys along for sure. No hesitation.

CB, I am disappointed. I thought Scottish people were supposed to be mean. What about the guy who drowned in the Black Sea trying to fill his fountain pen? :)

To be honest, Salty old son, I'm as tight as they come. But not with family.

Recent events here in the 'Land of Smiles' have made me think about a

return to Scotland with the family though. Don't fancy my two wee bhoys

missing countless days of school coz of 'red' shirts or 'yellow' shirts or

whatever. Hence me spouting on about prices. Really, it's not that cheap

to live over here if you want any kind of a decent lifestyle. And a decent

education at affordable prices - forget it!

I haven't been back there for 17 years now. Do you think it might have

changed a wee bit :D .

And the glory of watching the 'Tic again would be . . . . . . well I'll tell you later.

CB, I am disappointed. I thought Scottish people were supposed to be mean. What about the guy who drowned in the Black Sea trying to fill his fountain pen? :)

To be honest, Salty old son, I'm as tight as they come. But not with family.

Recent events here in the 'Land of Smiles' have made me think about a

return to Scotland with the family though. Don't fancy my two wee bhoys

missing countless days of school coz of 'red' shirts or 'yellow' shirts or

whatever. Hence me spouting on about prices. Really, it's not that cheap

to live over here if you want any kind of a decent lifestyle. And a decent

education at affordable prices - forget it!

I haven't been back there for 17 years now. Do you think it might have

changed a wee bit :D .

And the glory of watching the 'Tic again would be . . . . . . well I'll tell you later.

can appreciate your comments cb , ie family , education etc, youre not wrong, but it aint 4quid to stand in the jungle no more either, been gone 19 years myself , lifei, ts still the same but in a prettier place ,

and i aint movin, los tit callit what you like . but a return to ginger land , , nah , no way, footy wise i go on hibeesbounce,. com ,, even that is prawn sanny, to an extent , organisin what songs will be sung at the next home game,???, do me a favour. anyways bhoys , have agood one, edina hibernians, erin go bragh

CB,

I don't throw it away myself even though I am single and have no family expenses. I enjoy 2/3 holidays a year in Thailand but I cannot begin to imagine what it is like to live there for so long like you guys.

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a pint, and then asks him: "What's your IQ"?

The man replies "150 why?"

The robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics, spirituality, biomimicry, environmental issues, nano-technology and theology. The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool".

He decides to test the robot. He leaves the bar, turns, and comes back in for another pint.

Again, the robot serves him the perfect pint and asks him again, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "About 100".

Immediately, the robot starts talking, about football, cricket, golf, supermodels, favourite fast foods, cars and womens' breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 10, I think".

And the robot says... real slowly......

"So... ur... ye... gaun... tae... renew... yer... season ... ticket... fur... Parkheid... next... year?"

A man enters a bar and orders a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a pint, and then asks him: "What's your IQ"?

The man replies "150 why?"

The robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics, spirituality, biomimicry, environmental issues, nano-technology and theology. The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool".

He decides to test the robot. He leaves the bar, turns, and comes back in for another pint.

Again, the robot serves him the perfect pint and asks him again, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "About 100".

Immediately, the robot starts talking, about football, cricket, golf, supermodels, favourite fast foods, cars and womens' breasts.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 10, I think".

And the robot says... real slowly......

"So... ur... ye... gaun... tae... renew... yer... season ... ticket... fur... Parkheid... next... year?"

Ah lost interest after the mention of womens breasts

Dundee Utd 0 Celtic 2.

3 more points again today. A lively display from Celtic unlike many of the tame displays throughout the season. Good goal by Kamara in 1st half gave us the lead.

He should have scored again after a good bit of work by McGeady. Apart from that I thought McGeady was at his most infuriating. He always seemed to give it away or lose it. Fortune seems to lose the ball very easily at times and his first touch is poor very often. With better control and more decisive use of the ball I felt it was a game we could have won far more comfortably instead of waiting till extra time to clinch it. Celtic tended to concede a lot of stupid free kicks which always had me on edge but they survived even after losing our two centre backs. It helped of course that DU were down to 10 men for the last 15 minutes. The odds on Lenny must be shortening by the game. :)

CELTIC 2 RANGERS 1

An Old Firm victory thankfully. A spirited display from both teams. We had the better of the 1st half but I was a nervous wreck during the 2nd half as somehow we survived aided by some good fortune which we did not have in the 3 previous meetings. In the 2nd half Fortune never seemed to be able to hold the ball up. McGeady was at his most irritating and the ball seemed to be going towards the Celtic goal far too often for comfort. Scott Brown managed another stupid booking and after that rarely featured which did not help in easing the pressure. No one expected Rangers to lie down in the 2nd half but fortunately most of the team dug deep.

Now 90 minutes after the game my blood pressure and nerves have returned to normal and there is a definite feel good feeling. :D

I suspect you had no problem staying awake CB. :)

8 league wins for Lenny and in the end the deficit was cut to 6 points. Makes you think of all the points tossed away by mindless defending in so many games. Speaking of which Gary Caldwell did his party piece at Stamford Bridge and got sent off again. Certainly no loss at Parkhead as he seems incapable of thinking in these situations.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...tic/8671195.stm

Hopefully the board's consideration will prove more successful than this season.

8 league wins for Lenny and in the end the deficit was cut to 6 points. Makes you think of all the points tossed away by mindless defending in so many games. Speaking of which Gary Caldwell did his party piece at Stamford Bridge and got sent off again. Certainly no loss at Parkhead as he seems incapable of thinking in these situations.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...tic/8671195.stm

Hopefully the board's consideration will prove more successful than this season.

certainly wasnt considered aloss to hibs either, who im happy to say will be on their travels into europe again, and the yams wont be, result!!.

sunshine on leith :)

CB,

As if the debt restructering in Greece is not enough bad news.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Samaras...ltic.6294502.jp

Salty old son, this is the scary part from that story. I quote Samaras:

"I am very happy in Glasgow."

Nobody is happy in Glasgow. Look how many leave yearly!

The boy knows he's <deleted>. A few lucky sitters kept him in

the first team in the past, but not now. He wants to hang

on in Glasgow, pick up easy money week after week, then

(like Bobo Balde) go home and buy his country with his

savings!!!