Glasgow Celtic

jietjon

Falkirk 3 Celtic 3.

Absolute <deleted> from Celtic. Central defence gone from bad to worse. They have no idea how to defend. Incredibly irritating now watching Celtic. Only for McDonald who scored twice from decent balls in we would have lost.

Nearly everyone on the team bugs me. Anyone can miss a penalty (Henrik missed a few in his time) but the pathetic follow up attempt by McGeady was lamentable. Teamwork now seems to be a foreign art to this collection of individuals. :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got this wee story off the 'Tic website today:

It is with great regret that Celtic Football Club has to announce today that defender John Kennedy has been forced to retire from football.

The 26-year-old defender came through the Youth Academy at Celtic Park and over the past 10 years made 45 appearances for the club, scoring one goal.

Everyone at Celtic Football Club and the whole Celtic family is saddened at the news and wishes John and his family all the best for the future.

John Kennedy said: “It is with great regret that I have made this decision. However, given the medical advice which I received, this is the right decision.

“Clearly, this is very disappointing for me and my family. However, this is something I will accept and come to terms with.

Poor bloke. It was a shi**y tackle from a Romanian called Gonnorhea(sp?) that caused his knee to give up.

Right at a time when we could do with some good defenders too!

Never followed the National team ever since my grandad told me the scotland fans sang the sash in the seventies. But had a sneak view against that welsh mob at the weekend, and hate to say it. Every team in the spl , never mind anywhere else must be pissin themselves when they see the likes of caldwell and mcmanus the chuckle brothers lining up. I mean sod going down the flanks when all you have to do is waltz through the middle of these 2 diddies. What happened to fortress parkhead?

the scotland fans sang the sash in the seventies

So you never follows them on what someone told you? Never heard about the Tartan Army singing the sash. Rangers fans at Rangers matches . Yes. But not at Scotland games. They wouldn't get away with it. Surely?

& i see those fantastic Fans were impeccabley behaved as per usual...

The camera actually did show an impeccably behaved crowd.

Where was the singing coming from? The crowd, or those awaiting entry? Were they Celtic supporters?

If the insult was from Celtic supporters inside the ground, does the larger support have to take collective responsibilty for a much smaller group, were all supporters of West Ham members of the ICF?

the scotland fans sang the sash in the seventies

So you never follows them on what someone told you? Never heard about the Tartan Army singing the sash. Rangers fans at Rangers matches . Yes. But not at Scotland games. They wouldn't get away with it. Surely?

That would be the non PC seventies JS, where people were thrashed to a pulp by the bizzies for havin a pish against the stadium walls.

Alcoholic philospher my grandad, yes. Lyin drama queen about scotland hun fans singing sash in rangers end at hampden...... No.

Never followed the National team ever since my grandad told me the scotland fans sang the sash in the seventies. But had a sneak view against that welsh mob at the weekend, and hate to say it. Every team in the spl , never mind anywhere else must be pissin themselves when they see the likes of caldwell and mcmanus the chuckle brothers lining up. I mean sod going down the flanks when all you have to do is waltz through the middle of these 2 diddies. What happened to fortress parkhead?

Presumably you would never watch Celtic either, after hearing their famously non-sectarian followers singing The Soldiers Song.

& i see those fantastic Fans were impeccabley behaved as per usual...

The camera actually did show an impeccably behaved crowd.

Where was the singing coming from? The crowd, or those awaiting entry? Were they Celtic supporters?

If the insult was from Celtic supporters inside the ground, does the larger support have to take collective responsibilty for a much smaller group, were all supporters of West Ham members of the ICF?

Not being a redneck I dont suffer from an iodine deficiency, however even a large dose of salt wouldnt make the above any easier to swallow.

I can only take it your not a defence attorney, your case is about as plausible as a sick buffalo story.

My brother was at this game.

I am not suggesting you are a cretin, but perhaps you may wish to read my post again?

Did the camera show an impeccably behaved crowd?

I asked where the singing was coming from.

I further asked if everybody should be collectively resonsible, for a minority group?

Where did I try and defend the actions of a small group, I was trying to ascertain its source.

Irish men have died in many wars, be it conscripted, or as volunteers, so the urge to jeer during the silence would appear to be misguided and disrespectful to not only those they wished to show contempt, but to those who would appear to be on their own political divide.

Perhaps you will read my post again.

I am not suggesting you are a cretin, but perhaps you may wish to read my post again?

Did the camera show an impeccably behaved crowd?

I asked where the singing was coming from.

I further asked if everybody should be collectively resonsible, for a minority group?

Where did I try and defend the actions of a small group, I was trying to ascertain its source.

Irish men have died in many wars, be it conscripted, or as volunteers, so the urge to jeer during the silence would appear to be misguided and disrespectful to not only those they wished to show contempt, but to those who would appear to be on their own political divide.

Perhaps you will read my post again.

Come on Moss, please, let's not insult all of our intelligence aye......... :)

A one line response to several of my posts with no answers, why am I not surprised. I am not insulting your intelligence, I don't need to.

You post a 2 minute youtube video denigrating a whole crowd, deliberately trying to espouse the sectarian sub-plot of the entire supporters club, I had no intention of just rolling along with the hyperbole and its intended generic sectarian undertone.

However, I have broken my own rule and got involved in a situation that has no place in a football forum, historically no matter the intention, it cannot be debated, as has already been shown.

This vidoe, or others of its ilk have already been displayed on at least three occasions, for no other reason than to disparage a whole club and its supporters, because of what may, or may not have been a few Celtic fans, in or out of the stadium.

You can have the last word, I have done with it.

Presumably you would never watch Celtic either, after hearing their famously non-sectarian followers singing The Soldiers Song.

The soldiers song is an National anthem and non sectarian

1,my grandad told me the scotland fans sang the sash in the seventies.

Sorry that was probably my Grandad singing the Sash just could not stop himself. He use to say there are two types of Scots man!!!! 1st the Flower Of Scotland Scots man and 2nd the Sash my farther wore Scots man, He fell into the 2nd R.I.P Old Tam.....

2,The soldiers song is an National anthem and non sectarian

Yes this is the National anthem of Ireland which replaced God save Ireland, After the Easter uprising of 1916. But non sectarian dont talk crap listen to your self.

3, Now I have started on this subject I would like to say that the flying of the Tri-colour at Parkhead does not offended me , I am happy to see it Fly as Only 1/3 of the Flag is yours the green part belongs to you, the Orange part belongs to the Protestant people of Ireland and the White belongs to the Protestant people of Ireland as they promote peace at this current time. So keep Flying a Flag you don't own Might as well put up a french or Indian one up as well.

Hello Everybody this is my first post hope I have not said anything wrong new to this :)

It's a place where Celtic fans have a wee chat about our team.

For the longest time it's been me and Salty and a few others who

have put a story or two together to (mostly) slag our beloved Bhoys!

We're allowed to do that as they are our Bhoys.

That sums up the last 12 or 13 pages here.

I'm quite sure you won't see any of us on your sites telling you to

be politically correct. So if it bothers you, steer clear.

Sorry that was probably my Grandad singing the Sash just could not stop himself. He use to say there are two types of Scots man!!!! 1st the Flower Of Scotland Scots man and 2nd the Sash my farther wore Scots man, He fell into the 2nd R.I.P Old Tam.....

Yes this is the National anthem of Ireland which replaced God save Ireland, After the Easter uprising of 1916. But non sectarian dont talk crap listen to your self.

3, Now I have started on this subject I would like to say that the flying of the Tri-colour at Parkhead does not offended me , I am happy to see it Fly as Only 1/3 of the Flag is yours the green part belongs to you, the Orange part belongs to the Protestant people of Ireland and the White belongs to the Protestant people of Ireland as they promote peace at this current time. So keep Flying a Flag you don't own Might as well put up a french or Indian one up as well.

Hello Everybody this is my first post hope I have not said anything wrong new to this :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An encouraging first post JAM1E and welcome to TV. Try not to upset the "bhoys" or the mods though.

please jockstar, can you provide us with a wanke_r emotion?

Thank You Rott for the welcome to TV.

Sorry Ladies (ahinkel & mossfinn) I did not mean to offend you with my comments. Thought Wanke-r was a bit strong but been called worst before. I did think this was going to be an intelligent conversation we were going to have. Stick to your AA meetings hope it helps would hate to meet you in a Bar.

Jam1e

Thank You Rott for the welcome to TV.

Sorry Ladies (ahinkel & mossfinn) I did not mean to offend you with my comments. Thought Wanke-r was a bit strong but been called worst before. I did think this was going to be an intelligent conversation we were going to have. Stick to your AA meetings hope it helps would hate to meet you in a Bar.

Jam1e

With the grace of god i shall conquer this terrible affliction Jamie my sweet sweet friend. The slap the monkey thing was a bit strong ,and

please accept my humble apologies . Now if its not too much to ask, cant y,all sod off and have your conversations on the scum thread, dammit again , my apologies . The glasgow rangers thread. Chok dee

I can't wait till next Sunday when Celtic resume in the SPL and Celtic Bhoy and myself can register our approval or otherwise ( suspect otherwise ) of the team. As CB says we have had several pages almost exclusively to ourselves. So "nice" of many (not all Moss I don't want a scrum collapsing on me :D) of the guest posters who felt we were getting lonely to join us. :)

Now I have made a couple of friends on this thread I will be back to keep you company. Just so you dont get lonely. :)

Think you will have a good game on Sunday aginst Dundee utd....

Off now to read the Rangers theard.

Jam1e

Archived