New Tops Supermarket

Ungabunga

Thai chains like Black Canyon (or bluecanyon) or S& P come here. They do coffee better than starbucks

It has been awhile since it was the first and last time I went there, but doesn't Black Canyon use INSTANT COFFEE packs when you order a brewed coffee type beverage? And this is better for you? Yeah, right. I agree S-bucks is overpriced, but by Thailand standards, it is consistently way superior to local places.

Edited by Jingthing

Thai chains like Black Canyon (or bluecanyon) or S& P come here. They do coffee better than starbucks

It has been awhile since it was the first and last time I went there, but doesn't Black Canyon use INSTANT COFFEE packs when you order a brewed coffee type beverage? And this is better for you? Yeah, right. I agree S-bucks is overpriced, but by Thailand standards, it is consistently way superior to local places.

Believe it or not, a lot of people prefer Instant coffee to the brewed type. I would definitely prefer an instant pack over a badly brewed cup anyday.

Back to topic....

Is Tops coming to the Jomtien Complex or not?

Believe it or not, a lot of people prefer Instant coffee to the brewed type. I would definitely prefer an instant pack over a badly brewed cup anyday.

Back to topic....

Oh, I believe it. If that is your standard of excellence, instant coffee, well that speaks for itself.

Back to topic....

Oh, I believe it. If that is your standard of excellence, instant coffee, well that speaks for itself.

So you would still prefer a bad cup of brewed coffee over an instant pack?...that speaks for itself too. :o

Next time you visit Foodland or Villa check out the instant coffee selection. There's some pretty expensive gourmet instant brands available. Did you think that all instant cofffee tastes alike?

I am happy you like instant coffee. Myself, its strictly fresh quality beans, gound on the spot, and brewed extra strong and bold in a French press. Life is too short for instant coffee ...

So there's no need to throw insults to someone who doesn't like exactly the same drinks as you then is there?

The point you missed was that brewed coffee is very easily f***ed up if the brewer doesn't have a clue, whereas the instant stuff is harder to wreck. There was no statement in any of my replies where I said that I prefered instant coffee over the brewed variety...I merely stated that some people prefer it and that I'd personally prefer an instant cup than a cup of badly brewed coffee. You assumed all the rest.

Please read thoroughly before responding.