House Name Translation, Please.

Eff1n2ret

I wonder if some kind soul could render 'Inisfree' in Thai script.

Total whimsy on my part, but I would like to make up a name-plaque to put on the house.

อินอิซฟรี

EDIT; Why don't you give it a nice Thai name ?

Edited by 5tash

Total whimsy on my part, but I would like to make up a name-plaque to put on the house.

อินอิซฟรี

Many thanks.

There are 2 reasons why I am pursuing this flight of fancy:-

Firstly, it's a bit of a family thing, I recall as a nipper visiting my grandparents' home in Belfast, which they called Inisfree, and they had a framed copy of Yates' poem which is now in my possession. The escapist sentiments of those verses appeal to me.

Secondly, I like to make the point now and again that it's not a Thai house, it's my bloody house, and there's no harm in gently reminding assorted in-laws of such. They're welcome to it when I've gone.

I haven't really noticed whether Thais do name their houses. Is there a Thai equivalent of 'Dunroamin'?

อินอิซฟรี

Many thanks.

There are 2 reasons why I am pursuing this flight of fancy:-

Firstly, it's a bit of a family thing, I recall as a nipper visiting my grandparents' home in Belfast, which they called Inisfree, and they had a framed copy of Yates' poem which is now in my possession. The escapist sentiments of those verses appeal to me.

Secondly, I like to make the point now and again that it's not a Thai house, it's my bloody house, and there's no harm in gently reminding assorted in-laws of such. They're welcome to it when I've gone.

I haven't really noticed whether Thais do name their houses. Is there a Thai equivalent of 'Dunroamin'?

เลิกเที่ยวแล้ว ( lerk teeo laew ) that should do it all will look just as dumb as the original.