My Water Bill Surprise

thaigerd

Thanks for the heads-up...I will have to tell the wife to watch for this.

Does anyone want to hazard a guess as to how much water consumption will increase in the second half of this year? :o

There is a cap for the "free water".

Thanks for the heads-up...I will have to tell the wife to watch for this.

Does anyone want to hazard a guess as to how much water consumption will increase in the second half of this year? :o

You only get it free if your consumption is less than a certain number of units.

you have saved 173 baht. big deal. why be so happy over that?

wow, I know there are some cheapos about but that takes the mick.

<deleted>??

Who was making a big deal about it? I think you will find that all the posters on here were expressing their surprise, and trying to obtain more info on the logic behind it.

My bill is normally double that, so I probably won't get it for free next month, but I really couldn't give a sh1t either way, we were just having a discussion as to why.

Having a bad day are we? I will be relaxing with a few free beers later whilst you stress yourself out about it.

you have saved 173 baht. big deal. why be so happy over that?

wow, I know there are some cheapos about but that takes the mick.

<deleted>??

Who was making a big deal about it? I think you will find that all the posters on here were expressing their surprise, and trying to obtain more info on the logic behind it.

My bill is normally double that, so I probably won't get it for free next month, but I really couldn't give a sh1t either way, we were just having a discussion as to why.

Having a bad day are we? I will be relaxing with a few free beers later whilst you stress yourself out about it.

A few free beers? a couple of cans of chang more like it. :o