What Is Going On With Bake 'n Bite?

heybruce

Pardon this minor rant.

I have been by the Nimmenhemin Bake 'n Bite once and the one on Chang Klan three times and never found them open. The first two attemtps were on Fridays, and on the second Friday trip they had posted a hand written note saying they were now closed Fridays. I then tried a quarter to five on Thursday and 4:20 today only to find them securely locked up with no one inside--so they hadn't just closed, they had been closed for a while.

What's up? Have they changed their hours and neglected to post them? Closed for the low season? Gone out of business? I've heard they have good food but I'm tired of wasted trips.

They have changed their hours so that each branch is closed one (different day) per week. The Chang Klan Branch is closed on Fridays. I'm not sure about the other branches. There are lists of the new hours all over the door and on the tables inside the shop.

I understand that they will be open 7 days a week again in high season when business is not so slow.

Please call Miss Guy 053 820 761 for more info. PERFECT English spoken. :o

They have changed their hours so that each branch is closed one (different day) per week. The Chang Klan Branch is closed on Fridays. I'm not sure about the other branches. There are lists of the new hours all over the door and on the tables inside the shop.

I understand that they will be open 7 days a week again in high season when business is not so slow.

Please call Miss Guy 053 820 761 for more info. PERFECT English spoken. :o

The Chang Klan store was the one closed at 4:45 Thursday two weeks ago and 4:20 today, Wednesday. in spite of the posted hours showing they were open until 5:00. I can't make it in the morning or early afternoon, if they're closing before 4:00 I can't give them any business.

Friends of mine who've eaten there (all locations) love it.

The problem is, they seem to be targeted at farang...but have Isan chicken shop hours (close by late afternoon).

Maybe they could rotate each shop to stay open for dinner occasionally? Or failing that, be clear in their advertising that it is primarily a breakfast/lunch kinda place....

I just went and talked with Guy and she showed me that it says on the door that the closing time is 4 PM, but the truth is that they don't make enough money to make it worth staying open past 2 PM and they have been having a difficult time lately with all the International Schools on vacation. The kids, and teachers and families make up most of their business.

She understands that she should be open during the posted hours and will do her best to do so. :o

It's often packed in the mornings, but apparently empty in the afternoons.

I love her avocado sandwiches! :o

I think a business should post their opening hours and stick to them, not just close when they fancy it becauise its slack. I mean if I turned up at Geckos and kept finding them shut I'd give up.

If they are busy in the morning or evening it's not my business, I just want to know when they are definitely open (or closed)..