No Tt&t Telephone/internet Service For Half A Month!

mymonkeyhusb

Beware of ordering TT&T tele/internet service if you live in Bang Phra/Sriracha area. :D Horrible service! 16 days no service within a single month! :D Customer service listens to my complaints, tells me a tech will call me then... nothing. :o TT&T very much prefers one-way communication... from them to you only. I've only had one time where a woman on the customer service team took an interest and tried to help me.

I think it quite fair that I should only pay for the days I have had service. I'll let them know in person when I go to pay my bill. :D If they do prorate or adjust my bill, I'll let you all know.

• 1 year later...
Beware of ordering TT&T tele/internet service if you live in Bang Phra/Sriracha area. :D Horrible service! 16 days no service within a single month! :D Customer service listens to my complaints, tells me a tech will call me then... nothing. :) TT&T very much prefers one-way communication... from them to you only. I've only had one time where a woman on the customer service team took an interest and tried to help me.

I think it quite fair that I should only pay for the days I have had service. I'll let them know in person when I go to pay my bill. :D If they do prorate or adjust my bill, I'll let you all know.

TT&T after sales service is crap to say the least. I’m in Soi Siam Country Club & have had repeated cut offs in the telephone line for some reason or another. This time I have had no telephone/net for over a week now, after numerous daily phone calls & two visits to their office upstairs in Carfour, I still have had no success. I have been told there is nothing wrong with the service & an engineer will call me to arrange a visit to the house! Needless to say, no telephone calls from the engineer. Carfour office staff are not interested either now, they have told me to contact the engineers direct (1530). The engineers are very elusive & can never be contacted.

It would be wonderful if there was a reimbursement available for the days without service.

Mind you T.I.T.