Overstay Cleared

Just for you fellas who may have a nasty overstay that you want clearing up. Went to immigration yesterday at Suan Plu armed with 20,000 Baht and another 1,900 Baht for a 10 day extension, I went with my brother in-law who's a copper who did all the walking around for me, the boys in brown there didn't seem to bothered, filled out the forms, gave me my receipts, took the money and sent me on my way, funny that the guy who took the 20k shoved it in his pocket, not in any till!! anyway got a receipt.

I also took a plane ticket with me just to make sure, but they weren't too bothered with that too.

All in about an hour, and I was in a bar in Silom having a beer.

Easy.

Just for you fellas who may have a nasty overstay that you want clearing up. Went to immigration yesterday at Suan Plu armed with 20,000 Baht and another 1,900 Baht for a 10 day extension, I went with my brother in-law who's a copper who did all the walking around for me, the boys in brown there didn't seem to bothered, filled out the forms, gave me my receipts, took the money and sent me on my way, funny that the guy who took the 20k shoved it in his pocket, not in any till!! anyway got a receipt.

I also took a plane ticket with me just to make sure, but they weren't too bothered with that too.

Easy.

The brother-in-law was a bloody good offsider to have around.

There has to be an issue with braincells as well if you really want to stay in a country that bad and simply don't bother paying a few hundred baht to get to the border and back.

Getting to the border's a hassle man. I'm too busy drinkin' them changers and bumming round.

And it might have cost a few bucks to have got a real visa before I left home. So a spot of illegality is the way to go. Then the dunce's can't quite see why the Thai hold them in such high disregard. Not to mention making it that much harder for the compliers.

So a spot of illegality is the way to go.

There seem to be quite a few here who are flouting the law and are proud of it and I dont just mean Thai law judging from the posts cheering on that Aussie bloke who was on the immigrations most wanted thread.

Yes, I tend to agree with you :o Do the right thing and then every body will benefit :D

Easy.

So what is this guy trying to say anyway? He's got this nasty overstay, in law who is cop, pays his 20k and then is slamming changs an hour later. Is he suggesting that anyone can do this? I don't understand this thread.

Easy.

So what is this guy trying to say anyway? He's got this nasty overstay, in law who is cop, pays his 20k and then is slamming changs an hour later. Is he suggesting that anyone can do this? I don't understand this thread.

It can be done as long as Immigration don't catch you before you front with the 20 grand. Then it is bang up and deportation time.