$40,000 Issan House.

mrcheshire

The problem is the gambling momma, womanizing poppa, drunken uncle, slutty sister, nosy neighbors, and a guy who hangs around so much who knows who he is. All bad influnces on my sweet, big hearted, would do anything for me lady.

As a matter of interest, which city did you meet?

Well, thank you very much for your literary satirical efforts. They have made a huge contribution to the forum and I am sure that everybody would like to express their utmost gratitude for them. Obviously the fervent hope that you will finally crawl back to to where you came from will be in vain.

What's next, Batman?

completed 2 months ago. big housewarming party for all. now feel like im not wanted anymore. anyone with similiar experience.

Think of it this way brother, you got 2 months worth of luvin for 40k. Now thats about $650 a day and definitely overs for an isaarn girl. I guess i really need to see a pic ,must be one hot lady!

Aside from the OP's reason for posting, I am curious about approximately how much it would cost to build a simple 3 bedroom house with basic Thai conveniences that would blend in with houses build for the Thai middle class in modern in rural Thailand. It seems from my limited perspective that $40k USA was a bit high unless you are building Thai style MacMansion. I am not including the cost of land.

Aside from the OP's reason for posting, I am curious about approximately how much it would cost to build a simple 3 bedroom house with basic Thai conveniences that would blend in with houses build for the Thai middle class in modern in rural Thailand. It seems from my limited perspective that $40k USA was a bit high unless you are building Thai style MacMansion. I am not including the cost of land.

There is a lot of useful info in the "DIY housebuilding" forum. From memory you are looking at 8,000 to 12,000 Baht/square metre for a reasonable "Euro standard". Can be done for less if you manage it yourself, landlady where I live paid under 6,000 for a nice standard, but she knows all the people in the trade and got some good prices...