Anyone Know Where To Find Bug Bombs? (you Know,

Iolare

I guess I’ve got a “welcome to the Tropics; you’re not in California anymore” type of story.

When we came here about a year and a half ago, my wife and I stored a shipping container’s worth of our household stuff in a garage here in Chalong. Now that we’re getting ready to move into a house we’ve been building, I checked in to discover that the place is infested with ants, termites, and various other insects and even a few geckos (and who knows what else?).

So I’m in need of advice about what to do, so that we con’t contaminate our new place. I really did look around for those aerosol can bombs, but no luck.

I guess I've got a "welcome to the Tropics; you're not in California anymore" type of story.

When we came here about a year and a half ago, my wife and I stored a shipping container's worth of our household stuff in a garage here in Chalong. Now that we're getting ready to move into a house we've been building, I checked in to discover that the place is infested with ants, termites, and various other insects and even a few geckos (and who knows what else?).

So I'm in need of advice about what to do, so that we con't contaminate our new place. I really did look around for those aerosol can bombs, but no luck.

company in pattaya got an awesome product eco pest control,non-toxic odorless and stain free,kills all known cold blooded insects for up to a month works as well outside as well no harm to humans or your pets i use it on my dogs for tics,comes in a hand spray or 5 litre containers then you just need one of those garden sprays the pressure ones,destroys ants and cockroaches for weeks,there email is ecopestcontrol @breakthru.com or tel 0843309564,great bloke helped me immensely

I guess I've got a "welcome to the Tropics; you're not in California anymore" type of story.

When we came here about a year and a half ago, my wife and I stored a shipping container's worth of our household stuff in a garage here in Chalong. Now that we're getting ready to move into a house we've been building, I checked in to discover that the place is infested with ants, termites, and various other insects and even a few geckos (and who knows what else?).

So I'm in need of advice about what to do, so that we con't contaminate our new place. I really did look around for those aerosol can bombs, but no luck.

company in pattaya got an awesome product eco pest control,non-toxic odorless and stain free,kills all known cold blooded insects for up to a month works as well outside as well no harm to humans or your pets i use it on my dogs for tics,comes in a hand spray or 5 litre containers then you just need one of those garden sprays the pressure ones,destroys ants and cockroaches for weeks,there email is ecopestcontrol @breakthru.com or tel 0843309564,great bloke helped me immensely

oh i forgot kills termites dead as well

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I'll be looking into both possible solutions today. I'm still a little surprised that those aerosol fumigation bombs aren't available here. They're easy to use and in a short time the problem is solved. And I think they're pretty safe as long as you turn off any pilot lights and leave the place for a hew hours.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I'll be looking into both possible solutions today. I'm still a little surprised that those aerosol fumigation bombs aren't available here. They're easy to use and in a short time the problem is solved. And I think they're pretty safe as long as you turn off any pilot lights and leave the place for a hew hours.

When our house was built, we had a pest control company install an underground system of tubes and chemicals to control ants, termites, etc. This turned out to be completely useless, by the way. We did, however, have them come out have a look at our ant problem, and they set off one of those bombs that you're referring to. So if you can't find one in a retail shop, you might check with one of the local pest control companies to see if they have them.

Terrific suggestion! I’m happy to read that those fumigaton bombs exist in Thailand.

I had an insecticide tube system installed in my new place too, so I’m sorry to read that yours proved to be useless. I’m wondering what others experience has been with them.

I think I’ll call the folks who tested and charged my system up when it was first installed and have them back to re-charge it now that we’re about to install cabinetry and millwork, and then to go over to the storage garage and bomb it.

• 2 months later...

you can slowly burn a sulphur within a container or a room - kills not only insects and all creatures but bacterias, viruses, fungus as well. Leave a sulphur powder/rock on a ceramic plate, ignite it and come back the next day to ventilate and dust off all the items.

that's the traditional way of cleaning on the budget