Organizing An Event

Dirk_brijs

where to go if you want to organize some sort of event.

We are looking to rent some tents, Movable toilets, garbage control and so on all kind of thing to organize a medium large sporting event. Was thinking on sponsored tens and so on likie Heineken or so???

Any help is very appreciated.

where to go if you want to organize some sort of event.

We are looking to rent some tents, Movable toilets, garbage control and so on all kind of thing to organize a medium large sporting event. Was thinking on sponsored tens and so on likie Heineken or so???

Any help is very appreciated.

Try Jamesons - they organise the annual Rugby 10's at Horseshoe point, which features all the things you are looking for, or Horseshoe Point themselves.

Yep, the bigger beverage companies are fully equipped for such events.

Coca Cola I would imagine is more interested in the daytime family style events, while for example San Miguel has an extensive promo department with service staff, tents, even Filipino music bands.

In the case of San Mig, for a bar/resto/pub they require you to buy 50 boxes of beer and you'll get the band for free. I would think depending the size of the event and the possible media exposure they would wave those requirements to some extend...

Monty,

you have any numbers I can call or places where to look?

There should be quit some media attention as the idea is to invite a camera crew from Local Pattaya and Bkk to the event.

Both San Miguel or Coca Cola would do as it is a sports event (softball) with several teams and lots of people.

Yep, the bigger beverage companies are fully equipped for such events.

Coca Cola I would imagine is more interested in the daytime family style events, while for example San Miguel has an extensive promo department with service staff, tents, even Filipino music bands.

In the case of San Mig, for a bar/resto/pub they require you to buy 50 boxes of beer and you'll get the band for free. I would think depending the size of the event and the possible media exposure they would wave those requirements to some extend...