Sending Parcels Worldwide From Thailand

Clive

I wish to send mutiple packages out of Thailand but have not as yet found any company that offers a cheap enough rate for packages under 1KG.

My profit margin is very small-about 700 Baht for lightweight (under 1 KG) which is where the problem lies. As the weight increases and therefore the amount of items purchased the profit margin isn't quite so tight..

The main problem is that I would require a signature at the destination (worldwide) which bumps the price up drastically.

Can anyone offer any assistance???????

Thanks-Clive :o:D

I wish to send mutiple packages out of Thailand but have not as yet found any company that offers a cheap enough rate for packages under 1KG.

My profit margin is very small-about 700 Baht for lightweight (under 1 KG) which is where the problem lies. As the weight increases and therefore the amount of items purchased the profit margin isn't quite so tight..

The main problem is that I would require a signature at the destination (worldwide) which bumps the price up drastically.

Can anyone offer any assistance???????

Thanks-Clive :o  :D

Where are you sending the goods to?

What service do you use now?

very difficult to find cheap mailing with signatory recipt, there are also only the big carriers that can provide this service, best option is to post regular mail from here, not too badly priced, and send to a trusted friend or family member to post registered onwards in appropriate country, not much help I am sure but cheapest way

Try Thailand Parcel Post service at the Post Office. I sent two parcels to the UAE at about a third of the price of DHL and FedEx. Surface mail took only about 2 weeks to reach destination. Budget Airmail is slightly more expensive but much quicker.

If you are going to send many packets, you may be able to start an account with someone like Trans Air Cargo. They will deliver and do all that stuff BUT, like all companies, have minimums etc.

I am sure everything is negotiable.