The Great Cover Up?

AlexLah

Dear all fellow members of this great virtual community.

I can no longer agree with what "The Company" is doing to this place called Earth.

Yes, once I did what they told me to do, but recently I decided it was enough.

So now I am trying to wake up the media and people like you, as to what is really happening around the world.

A few days ago there was another big chemical fire that released deadly toxins in the air we breath.

The MSM kept silent about this so I felt the need to inform you all as I did a few weeks before when there was another big fire unreported.

post-21826-1220111356_thumb.jpg

post-21826-1220111385_thumb.jpg

You can clearly see the black toxic smoke heading to BKK Central district.

For those of you that do not believe that a governement agency is covering up, have a look.

post-21826-1220111638_thumb.jpg

I come clean and I will tell you that there will be an airstrike against Iran very soon.

I can show you all the "Secret Plan" but just want to see some replies on this before I reveal the real plan.

I posted the 2007 predictions and 90% turned out to be truth.

I don't know what you think so please let me know what you think.

Alex

:o

Alex, you highlighted the graph where it says 'Last Modified...', now what do you think that means?

1) All the data was uploaded on that date

2) The template was modified then

3) None of the above.

Edited by mr_hippo

Mr.Hippo,

Now this is exactly what I mean.

You keep asking for answers, but you could find them yourself with a litlle effort.

Why or what is it that you do not want to know what is really going on?

Are you just living your live and do not think?

How about those of you that have children, Don't you want them to have a good life after you are dead?

What are you doing to make this world a better place?

Wake up people, the time is now!

"A man was walking home alone late one night when he hears a BUMP...BUMP... BUMP... behind him. Walking faster he looks back, and makes out the image of an upright coffin banging its way down the middle of the street towards him ...BUMP... BUMP... BUMP...

Terrified, the man begins to run towards his home, the coffin bouncing quickly behind him ...faster... faster... BUMP...BUMP...BUMP. He runs up to his door,fumbles with his keys, opens the door,rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the coffin crashes through his door, with the lid of the coffin clapping ...clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP...clappity-BUMP...on the heals of the terrified man.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps. With a loud CRASH the coffin breaks down the door. Bumping and clapping towards him. The man screams and reaches for something, anything ... but all he can find is a box of cough drops!

Desperate, he throws the cough drops at the coffin... .. and of course....

... the coffin stopped!"