[war] Guild Name Poll

freitag1

The guild name should be...  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been playing my Archmage (upto lvl11 now) and doing a lot of RvR with it, i'm really enjoying the class, i will definately be rolling this class as my main.

Once they clear the servers tomorrow, we need to get everyone together as soon as possible to create the guild. I'm not exactly sure where we have to go or what we have to do, but we do need to get 6 people i believe in order to create it :o I'll do a bit of research

Looks like they have posted the final servers..... here is the list for Oceanic:

Oceanic Server List

Core

Darklands

Ironclaw

Lucan

Marius

Open RvR

Anlec

Roleplay

Lustria

I find it odd that there is only one Open ... judging by the other poll the open will be more popular amongst the people... i have a feeling it will be highly crowded, which i guess can be a good thing, unless we have to start waiting in queues.

Edited by jimf

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya im playing my brightwiz right now and loving it, hard choice between shadow warrior and him.

Im an expert at running up that little perch right beside our flag (Dance of Swords) and nuking or sniping anyone that comes to cap it in Khaines embrace scenario. When they realise they are getting nuked from above they try to run up and hit me from below but are out of range, then they try to jump up but they get stuck since they dont know the trick and by the time they figure out they wont get up in time they are dead, too much fun.

Edited by Sabum

Quicksilva, the classes really shine at lvl 9-12 but I guess Bright Wizard is a good choice :o

I will roll one as well. We just have a tank problem now I guess... The problem is without a tank we are pretty much screwed in Public quests but with one healer and a tank you can do them even if there are just 4-6 people.

Engineers look like lots of fun! They also should get better in some of the next patches (even though they are already badass for a chosen few who seem to really know how to play the class).

So many classes look like fun :o but who will be our Ironbreaker? Mr save the day?

And also here make sure to head over to our Guild forum on http://order-of-siam.com, sign up and post in the General Discussion thread that I can set your status to Guild member.

There are also some threads in the Members Only section that you can fill with posts to waste some time before WAR goes live around midnight.

Edited by freitag1

Just ordered the game and should arrive at my house on Monday or before. Let me know what server you guys are on. I'd prefer to play as Chaos, though I wouldn't mind switching it up since I've only ever rolled horde on WoW. Any suggestions on what class to play? I didn't get a chance to beta. Our guild need a tank?:o

• 1 month later...

Hi guys so im in Chiang Mai atm is where can I pick up a copy of WHO?

and anyone know how much the monthly fee is?

I have never played a healer class so if needed I can roll a Tank is there a DPS tank? or anything like a druid?

• 5 months later...

Anyone else still playing WAR? The game has improved a lot since the early days with lots of new features and there's plenty rvr action in T4 these days with city raids now fairly common.

If you are thinking about returning please let me know. I would dearly love to get my hands on an in game item for referring a friend.

If you resub for one month, via my referral, I get one month's free playtime so I'd be happy to fund your one month resub.

PM me if your interested.